General Chat

Stevo985

Uni Email - There are placements going at Sky Sports News for a three month period. should I sell my soul and apply for Murdoch's evil empire?

The best bet is to take it down from the inside, so yes!

Uni Email - There are placements going at Sky Sports News for a three month period. should I sell my soul and apply for Murdoch's evil empire?

ooo, doing what?

Focusing on the script writing for their news bulletins. And gaining experience with the production team.

Apparently the news items take on a subjective angle and must be presented in a certain fashion.

ooo, doing what?

Focusing on the script writing for their news bulletins. And gaining experience with the production team.

Apparently the news items take on a subjective angle and must be presented in a certain fashion.

Contract notes:

1) You must disregard anything before 1992

2) Any Team based in London automatically receives precedence above any Team based outside London (exc. Manchester United, Liverpool and under special circumstances Newcastle United and Manchester City)

3) Any Player interviews/quotes that could illustrate playing for a Team outside London is more convenient than playing for a Team within London should be disregarded

4) Harry Redknapp is good, honest bloke

5) Gareth Bale is the best player in World football

ooo, doing what?

Contract notes:

1) You must disregard anything before 1992

2) Any Team based in London automatically receives precedence above any Team based outside London (exc. Manchester United, Liverpool and under special circumstances Newcastle United and Manchester City)

3) Any Player interviews/quotes that could illustrate playing for a Team outside London is more convenient than playing for a Team within London should be disregarded

4) Harry Redknapp is good, honest bloke

5) Gareth Bale is the best player in World football

:D The work placement is based in London also.

A quid for a sandwich and 8p off a second packet of crisps? Next time I'm local, I'm there

It's been well over 12 hours since I ate the sandwich and I am still alive, in fact I haven't even vomited or anything. Truly we are living in a golden age.

SSN is **** clunge city, get your application in post haste.

Â