General Chat

Stevo985

Real tree or no tree for me. Which means no tree these days. Too much work to do on my own, though I wish I had one. It's nice. :)

Is that because you chop your own?

We just go to the xmas tree shop, choose a tree, they chop it onto a block for you, wrap it in a net and deliver it. All I have to do is drag it into place in the house and cut the net, then the elves (ie the missus and daughter) do the decorating, they enjoy it.

Wheres the work?

disposal.

Real tree or no tree for me. Which means no tree these days. Too much work to do on my own, though I wish I had one. It's nice. :)

We just go to the xmas tree shop, choose a tree, they chop it onto a block for you, wrap it in a net and deliver it. All I have to do is drag it into place in the house and cut the net, then the elves (ie the missus and daughter) do the decorating, they enjoy it.

Wheres the work?

disposal.

Chuck it on grass verge outside the house, phone the council, they collect and take it to the National Trust Beach down the road, they use them as building blocks for the sand dunes. Again, piece of piss

Wheres the work?

disposal.

Chuck it on grass verge outside the house, phone the council, they collect and take it to the National Trust Beach down the road, they use them as building blocks for the sand dunes. Again, piece of piss

Nice work Bicks, you had him! :winkold:

Wheres the work?

disposal.

Nice work Bicks, you had him! :winkold:

bloody fly tippers! :twisted:

there goes the neighbourhood ... :lol:

I want to buy a really crap festive jumper this year.

sweaterman.jpg

That is exactly what I'm talking about. If anyone knows where I can buy such a horrid thing please let me know!

Ralph Lauren do some things similar and charge about $500 for it :lol::lol:

I hate getting up early.

Whoever decided getting up early was a good idea should be shat upon.

I will never work in my life earlier than 11am. If that means being a freelance bum then so be it.

I used to think like this, age will change that I'm fairly sure. As someone who has worked mainly evenings and nights for the whole of his life, now at the age of 44 I can't wait until the new year when I stat on a rota of mainly 6am starts with a few evenings every three weeks

Am I the only person that gets ridiculous guilt after a night out? It's cheesing me off now, I'll get the hangover coupled to this really annoying feeling of guilt mixed with that sort of cringw factor, even if nothing happened the night before. I went out last night, had a few drinks, got back and the only thing I can think of that was even vaguely wrong was getting locked out and having to have to get someone up to open the door, and shifting my speakers into the kitchen so we could chill at ours for bit with some music. And yet I now feel like this guilty cringey hate for myself. Happens 90% of the time after a night out.

the poker I play because it's a past time of mine
Pastime.

You really are that guy aren't you?!

Yep.

"Past time" for "pastime" is one of the Things That Piss Me Off But Shouldn't.

Am I the only person that gets ridiculous guilt after a night out? It's cheesing me off now, I'll get the hangover coupled to this really annoying feeling of guilt mixed with that sort of cringw factor, even if nothing happened the night before. I went out last night, had a few drinks, got back and the only thing I can think of that was even vaguely wrong was getting locked out and having to have to get someone up to open the door, and shifting my speakers into the kitchen so we could chill at ours for bit with some music. And yet I now feel like this guilty cringey hate for myself. Happens 90% of the time after a night out.

I know exactly what you mean. Thats why I rarely ever drink nowadays, much prefer to have a smoke :winkold: .because it leaves me feeling fine in the morning and I still feel in control.

I do not miss hangovers one bit, and the older you get the worse they get.I used to be embarassed to talk to people the next day after a drink, even if absolutely nothing bad happened.

If I get so drunk that i can't remember stuff I go on a massive guilt trip. All the time.

I just assume that I've acted like a cock in that time. Even though people have told me that I'm not an annoying drunk, I just assume that if I can't remember a period of time, I have definitely pissed someone off.

Glad it isn't just me. I actually now dont want to go retrieve my speakers from the kitchen because of this feeling.

I suspect if I ever give up the booze, it'll be this that does it, I absolutely hate this feeling with a passion. It's like I'm mentallu chastising myself for nothing at all and it will not go away.

Â