General Chat

Stevo985

Another reason I'm glad I work with zero women. Shove your PC humourectomy up yer arse. And, just like Stevo, I can't help myself when given an opportunity :)

**** it. Got a call from my friends who are going to a pub for pints. Sitting in the beer garden in the sun. I could bring my Cuban cigars. Lovely pints. It basically sounds like the most fun in the world, but I'm studying.

And I'm not even studying. ****! If I hadn't stayed in bed having bizarro dreams all morning, I might have a bit done. **** it anyways. I do really want to go. I don't really want to study. I really have to study. There'll be loads of beer gardens after the exam is over Bernard and it'll be even warmer then. Fine. They're having RAG week in Galway. Everyone I know there is probably drunk already. Dublin friends never go drinking in the day time. And when my exam is over, their exams will start so I'll be trying to get them to go for pints in the sun, but they'll be studying. I know what I should do. I know what I want to do. Studying it is. My friends are boring anyway.

**** it. Got a call from my friends who are going to a pub for pints. Sitting in the beer garden in the sun. I could bring my Cuban cigars. Lovely pints. It basically sounds like the most fun in the world, but I'm studying.

And I'm not even studying. ****! If I hadn't stayed in bed having bizarro dreams all morning, I might have a bit done. **** it anyways. I do really want to go. I don't really want to study. I really have to study. There'll be loads of beer gardens after the exam is over Bernard and it'll be even warmer then. Fine. They're having RAG week in Galway. Everyone I know there is probably drunk already. Dublin friends never go drinking in the day time. And when my exam is over, their exams will start so I'll be trying to get them to go for pints in the sun, but they'll be studying. I know what I should do. I know what I want to do. Studying it is. My friends are boring anyway.

Sounds exactly like me 2 hours ago. Suffice to say I regret not going for a few jars.

Note to all:

When a woman in the office says "That looks like a massive one" (referring to a box someone has given her), it is not the best idea to reply "Thank you for noticing!" (referring to my cock)

Especially when you don't know the woman.

And she works in HR.

pah! should have ..."that's what she said!!"...

Just read that there is a possible sequel/prequel and remake of Blade Runner in the pipeline. I just died a little bit inside. :(

That the mini-web series that Scott's been trying to get off the ground for a few years or something new?

Technically, "Soldier" (Kurt Russell flick) is a sequel to Blade Runner (according to David Peoples anyway).

Note to all:

When a woman in the office says "That looks like a massive one" (referring to a box someone has given her), it is not the best idea to reply "Thank you for noticing!" (referring to my cock)

Especially when you don't know the woman.

And she works in HR.

pah! should have ..."that's what she said!!"...

Junior is right, you missed a trick there. Though in saying that, 'Thats what she said' nearly cost me a job once. In fact there was an 18 month period of my life where I could say nothing but. I'm over it now, sort of.

Pulled a sickie tonight first time in 10 years because I hate my current job (Looking for a new one tomorrow) so much had a step counter on last night and walked nearly 18 miles during my shift and do that every night while pulling cages that weigh 250 kilos all this while getting paid £6.50 an hour working midnight till 8.30 in morning.

The worst thing is I could earn more sat on the dole having my rent paid for me and spend all day with my daughter but I am too proud to ever claim, being honest it is really getting me down at the minute.

Â