General Chat

Stevo985

5 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Why did you do it though? I’m intrigued now…..

I was making some space to do some late night decorating, thought I could lift the bongos over the drums and stick them ‘in’ the drum set where the seat would normally be. But I did this sort of wobble / drop / catch thing that involved twatting the cymbals with the bongos.

Not going to do any actual painting, just thought I could do loads of prep to have a flying start in the morning.

16 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I was making some space to do some late night decorating, thought I could lift the bongos over the drums and stick them ‘in’ the drum set where the seat would normally be. But I did this sort of wobble / drop / catch thing that involved twatting the cymbals with the bongos.

Not going to do any actual painting, just thought I could do loads of prep to have a flying start in the morning.

That’s so much less interesting than I thought it may have been 🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

MP’s are getting  £2k pay rise. That’s nice, means they don’t have to worry about the rising energy prices, bless their cotton socks.

They didn’t anyway, they can claim energy costs back on expenses 😕 

Helps them with the incoming NI increase though. 

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

Great news, it's apparently time for another Kanye West meltdown to help everyone take their mind off the atrocities happening in Ukraine for a minute.

11 hours ago, limpid said:

I'd love to be able to say this hasn't happened. Sigh.

Maybe you should have tried telling people what was going on with the logins?

:trollface:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Â