General Chat

Stevo985

On 19/02/2022 at 15:44, Genie said:

I remember having mine done. 2 nurses chatting shit to take my mind of what the surgeon was doing “downstairs”.

My surgeons name was Scott Steele. Big South African fella. Looked like a superhero 

Made me shit myself when he asked me a question from the form I’d filled in then said ‘Sorry I couldn’t read that, I don’t have my glasses with me’

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

My surgeons name was Scott Steele. Big South African fella. Looked like a superhero 

Made me shit myself when he asked me a question from the form I’d filled in then said ‘Sorry I couldn’t read that, I don’t have my glfasses with me’

Same guy, he was Caribbean for what it's worth.. 😳

17 hours ago, Xela said:

Greggs is more of a take-away chain now isn't it? Its not a bakery as such, since they stopped baking and selling bread. 

There are some nice bakeries in Lichfield, which are recommended. Hindleys, who used to be a chain of about 20, including one in Five Ways, is down to just the Lichfield store and Birds, who have a lot around Staffs, Derbyshire and Notts. They do lovely rolls and cakes. 

Thanks for tuning in to Xela's Bakery Hour and see you the same time next week. 

Did loafers used to bake their own bread? Got a mental block 

22 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I am in my 50s. Not once did literature from school ever say mum and dad, it said Parent or Guardian. Every single time. This is faux outrage. 

Weirdly I follow 2 people who have kids who go to those schools and they seem to not give a shit. 

I dont call it outrage i just call it a non important issue. Whoever wants to call their parents mum or dad let them. Those that dont let them. So much more important stuff in the world than this.

The only thing i object to is a mother in law trying to force you to call her mum

Edited by Demitri_C

42 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Was he really? I thought the accent was South African >_< Big, bald POC? He did mine up in Brierley Hill.

Yea, same guy.  

He did mention a guy from Cradley had been in previously, I won't embarrass you with what he said ;)  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont call it outrage i just call it a non important issue. Whoever wants to call their parents mum or dad let them. Those that dont let them. So much more important stuff in the world than this.

The only thing i object to is a mother in law trying to force you to call her mum

The only thing I object to is the name Rufus.🤣

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Did loafers used to bake their own bread? Got a mental block 

I don't think so 🤔

More of a deli now. Had a great sandwich from there a couple of weeks back. 

On 20/02/2022 at 09:37, Genie said:

I know what you’re thinking, why cant I buy Greggs branded clothing?

Worry no more, not only can you buy Greggs branded clothing, it is being sold by ethical quality retailer Primark

3890918_1.jpg

3890918_1.jpg
3890918_1.jpg

3890918_1.jpg

3890918_1.jpg
3890918_1.jpg
57854_1.jpg

I was in Town yesterday and saw someone wearing one of those black hoodies 😂😂

Â