General Chat

Stevo985

Saturday night, walking home me and my mate about 2 in the morn with our doner kebabs and suddenly we hear this tippy tappy sound behind us and its pitch black. We turn around and theres a small black thing with a white line running after us. I think it was a badger and attracted to the smell of our kebabs but we were screaming running down the road a little worse for wear and it followed us for a good 6 or 7 seconds until my mate threw his kebab at it.

I was under the impression that badgers wouldn't come near a real human, anyone know why it might have done this or if it could have been something else?

Scared the hell out of both of us!

Badgers can be quite vicious and territorial. It was probably was in the area, caught whiff of your food and then thought it might see what happened if it followed the smell.

Despite being vicious, they're also brilliant.

badgers201024.jpg

Inception, amazing movie has somehow become something that pisses me off. I'm going to see it again on thursday, I hope I come out loving it as much as I did the first time I saw it.

Probably should be in the things that piss you off that shouldn't thread. But that thread pisses me off. :-)

That's because you seem to be offended when people really like it!

Dirty cheats 1-12 Kildare 2-17 YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS UP KILDARE !!!

I think meath now replace dublin as the most hated team in the country.

Doubt that

There's never much in it to start with. No-one likes either of us. Still at least Meath got their comeuppance in hilarious fashion at the weekend. The proper hiding they so thoroughly deserved :)

I have a sad mix of pity and disdain for people that claim they have a free life or live in a free country.
It's all relative, though.

There are far, far worse places to live than the UK or Ireland.

I think it must be me that thinks its actually just a technogimic.

One camera, a long lens and a computer program.

Theres no art in that and photography is most definitely an art

I don't think it's even trying to be "art".

It's just showing off the technology of being able to take the world's largest photo.

It's like you saying "that's just a gimmick, it's not art" about a bloke who builds the world's largest paintbrush. It's not trying to be anything but a gimmick.

Â