General Chat

Stevo985

I **** hate people.

They generally are pretty shit.

Indeed.

Even those who are supposedly long time friends.

Is it too difficult to reply to a text?

I mean I'm supposed to be the depressive who might have issues with contact.

Indeed.

Hmm. Well, no it's not. But sometimes it slips the mind or whatever.

Sometimes I think people forget how important a reply can be. Theres people in my phobebook I'll have my heart leap when I see a text from them.

I wouldn't overly take it to heart.

Mate of mine went to school with their lead singers daughter IIRC. Apparently a bit of a looker.

One for the rubbish claims to fame thread.

Indeed.

Sometimes I think people forget how important a reply can be. Theres people in my phobebook I'll have my heart leap when I see a text from them.

You're probably right.

It's not in my nature to think like that, though.

Mate of mine went to school with their lead singers daughter IIRC. Apparently a bit of a looker.

Anything to do with a looker isn't something for the rubbish claims to fame, surely? :P

You're probably right.

Ah, I know. It's sometimes infuriating when you're left hanging. I have my moments when it knocks me, and others were I just accept that meh, it's probably not that important. Or perhaps it isn't worth investing much hope even in your friends if feeling particularly nihilistic.

Unfortunately it's something I'm regularly guilty of myself - I don't like to reply instantly to texts often, especially with love interests or closer mates. With love interests, it makes you come across as desperate, with mates, often a bit dull, as if you've nothing better to do.

... I fear that last bit betrays my neurotic nature a bit :lol:

Anything to do with a looker isn't something for the rubbish claims to fame, surely? :P

I've never actually seen her so I wouldn't know. Only reason I even know is my mate is also a bit of a fan of the band so going to school with his daughter was tantamount to coming close to 'God' for him ;)

Well this thread has turned depressing :lol:

If you even half understood the adjective then I'd consider involving you in the conversation.

Okay, okay but there could be various reasons for someone not replying to a text. Have you tried calling them? How long have you been waiting?

Please refer yourself to my previous comment.

Tones of early Clash.

Whatever you do, don't listen to the b-side of the single called So What

It got the single banned, everyone was meant to take the single back to the shop an claim a refund

like anyone did that :mrgreen:

Well this thread has turned depressing :lol:

If you even half understood the adjective then I'd consider involving you in the conversation.

Okay, okay but there could be various reasons for someone not replying to a text. Have you tried calling them? How long have you been waiting?

Please refer yourself to my previous comment.

:|

Cheer up then.

Tones of early Clash.

Whatever you do, don't listen to the b-side of the single called So What

It got the single banned, everyone was meant to take the single back to the shop an claim a refund

like anyone did that :mrgreen:

I don't think I've ever heard a better recommendation to listen to a song :D.

And you should, it's a cracker.

Well, I've been to Hastings, and I've been to Brighton, I've been to Eastbourne too...

;)

You're probably right.

Ah, I know. It's sometimes infuriating when you're left hanging. I have my moments when it knocks me, and others were I just accept that meh, it's probably not that important. Or perhaps it isn't worth investing much hope even in your friends if feeling particularly nihilistic.

Unfortunately it's something I'm regularly guilty of myself - I don't like to reply instantly to texts often, especially with love interests or closer mates. With love interests, it makes you come across as desperate, with mates, often a bit dull, as if you've nothing better to do.

... I fear that last bit betrays my neurotic nature a bit :lol:

But all of that is exactly my point. The two people who haven't bothered replying (twice) are not the kind of people to ignore texts.

It's not a neurotic 'why' but a deeper 'why/what'?

Anyway, I hate people.

If I could cope with everyone at an arm's length then it'd be great.

I'm just a misanthrope - I'm pretty happy with that.

It's not that I dislike people but just that I dislike people (well, hate).

Inception, amazing movie has somehow become something that pisses me off. I'm going to see it again on thursday, I hope I come out loving it as much as I did the first time I saw it.

Probably should be in the things that piss you off that shouldn't thread. But that thread pisses me off. :-)

Indeed.

Well, my senior-year physics teacher (a decent looker herself) went to college with the daughter of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUMPK-lNUKw, the lead guitarist for Blue Oyster Cult.

So there.

Â