General Chat

Stevo985

Hire a cleaner. Its a luxury but I'd rather scrape my balls over a cheese grater than clean my place all the time. 

Hire a cleaner. Its a luxury but I'd rather scrape my balls over a cheese grater than clean my place all the time.

Couldn't justify a cleaner I don't think. What do you pay if you don't mind me asking?

One more mug of tea and ill tidy this shit hole of a flat.

I've been threatening to do the washing up for most of the day.

I turned Netflix on.

I always clean before our cleaner comes cause I don't want her to think I'm a lazy slob ...

I cut my lawns twice today (only small). Fully weeded my shingle patch and strimmed like a bad ass. Feel good about the garden now.

Need to do the front tomorrow when I get back from the inlaws.

Been considering this for a long time. Never keep my place as clean as it should be.

That and a gardener!

Just been retweeted my Midge Ure. Oddly satisfying.

I once had a DM from Steve Froggatt on Twitter. It just said 'lol' but made me feel good

Just been retweeted my Midge Ure. Oddly satisfying.

I once had a DM from Steve Froggatt on Twitter. It just said 'lol' but made me feel good

Shaun Teale once DM'd me to say I'd been hacked. None of my mates could be arsed to let me know.

went the pub, had 3 pints, decided I didn't really feel like being sociable, thought I'll go home and sit on the roof and listen to my music, get home and both my Ipod and speakers need charging

Rage-face.png

Edited by leemond2008

3 pints of lager in the sun and I'd be three sheets and threatening to volley strangers in the lower mandible region.

Couldn't justify a cleaner I don't think. What do you pay if you don't mind me asking?

£30 every fortnight.

You can have it as little as once a month and they are pretty flexible about what they do. They can do your clothes washing, ironing, washing up and all sorts. I do that myself so just need my hoovering, dusting, polishing, my kitchen cleaned (inc floor) and both bathrooms cleaned fully. 

After a successful few months of hard training, followed by a few months of not being able to train due to doctors orders and consequently a few months of being on the piss eating kebabs and that, I'm thoroughly looking forward to hitting the gym again tomorrow and packing in the booze and cake for a bit

• Like 1

Â