General Chat

Stevo985

to be fair, I'd like to kill the planner and the builder that contrived to stick a bog standard plastic and brick extension on the once gorgeous art deco house down my road

worse than anything ISIS have ever done

Found out last night that one of the lads I was mates with in Primary School plays for Walsall. I remember he was head and shoulders above above anyone else, including other years, had no idea he made it professionally though.

Only realised through browsing another football forum and his name was mentioned, Romaine Sawyers, which I immediately recognised and then saw upon googling that it him, was quite surreal. May have even been a Villa fan as well although I can't remember exactly.

Found out last night that one of the lads I was mates with in Primary School plays for Walsall. I remember he was head and shoulders above above anyone else, including other years, had no idea he made it professionally though.

Only realised through browsing another football forum and his name was mentioned, Romaine Sawyers, which I immediately recognised and then saw upon googling that it him, was quite surreal. May have even been a Villa fan as well although I can't remember exactly.

Talking of Walsall links, my old man used to work with Dean Smith, many years ago, before he started playing football professionally. 

Stay tuned for more fun facts about my Dad's former work colleagues, over the coming weeks*.

*Don't worry, there won't actually be any more. 

• Like 2

strewth its been hot, hit 37 on the roof today and im sorry Xela i had to take my top off  :)

Well, you were working so I'll let you off!  :P

I hope you still had a hi-viz on for Health and Safety reasons  ;)

strewth its been hot, hit 37 on the roof today and im sorry Xela i had to take my top off  :)

Aye, I've just got back to my flat and it's like an oven.  Must open doors quickly and get the big fan on before I melt away.  It's shockingly hot in here!

Well, you were working so I'll let you off!  :P

I hope you still had a hi-viz on for Health and Safety reasons  ;)

did i balls and no hard hat but i put sun cream on so i suppose that makes up for it.

Aye, I've just got back to my flat and it's like an oven.  Must open doors quickly and get the big fan on before I melt away.  It's shockingly hot in here!

i need to get the fan out the loft tonight  :thumb:

• Like 1

I feel sorry for people that work in kitchens/chip shops today.

My house was cooler when we shut the windows than it was with them open.

I cut the lawn and spring cleaned the living room. Chillin' now with the littl'un.

Â