General Chat

Stevo985

So much bromance

You and the other 5 who apparently know where I live can come round for an orgy.

PARTY! I meant party, obviously.

...can I come?

Somewhere in Ireland there is a man on a previously dodgy patio whose head just exploded. Both of them.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Patio crack sounds like an Irish name. There's a joke in there somewhere.

Write your best ones on the back of a stamped, address envelope to VillaTalk Towers, PO Box 134, Surrey.

Edited by Ginko

Whose*

Who's = who is

Yeah its hard to write one handed with auto correct on

To be fair, I find it hard to type on my phone with both hands, and autocorrect seems to have a mind of its own.

Don't know why people don't turn autocorrect off. It's the first thing I do with a new phone.

EDIT: I was actually thinking about predictive text on the phone. I do use a very limited, customised autocorrect on the laptop, to catch common typos like 'teh'.

Cool. I will just go buy some new lingerie for the occasion

I typed " old lady in lingerie " so I could post a witty gif here ..: i'm now too shell shocked to post anything else
  • Like 1

I hope it didn't seep into his patio crack

You see, if I'd said that it would be classed as vulgar.

Because a hot bit of clunge says it, it's erotic.

STOP FAPPING AT THE BACK!

• Like 1

Write your best ones on the back of a stamped, address envelope to VillaTalk Towers, PO Box 134, Surrey.

Surrey?

I was being random, init? Well, actually I seem to remember Surrey was a location to send S.A.Es when I was a kid. Don't think too hard about it ;)

• Like 1

Â