General Chat

Stevo985

clearly a warning to people considering voting ukip or tory

or it could be an anti gay thing from Satan (yeah, he's way more homophobic than the good guys, nobody ever expects that, keeps his head down to avoid bad PR)

In the bible God killed 2,476,433. This is only where numbers are given so doesn't include victims of Gomorrah, Sodom or Noah's flood.

Satan killed 10. And God told him to.

Yeah but an undisclosed number of those 2,467,433 had been naughty so it's kind of fair enough. He's not made of admin.

She who shall not be named just messaged me.

"Done my makeup shopping online instead of in store. Saved £71"

SAVED £71

How much do women spend on makeup?!

• Like 1

Or even tattoo them on in some cases.

I was in A&E last Thursday and there was a early 20 something girl there with her daughter and mom (something to do with a bad shoulder). 

Anyway, she had these stupid shaved off, drawn back on eyebrows and it was pretty hilarious listening to her daughter (about 3 or 4) asking her why she looked like a clown every 10 minutes.

I think she actually got pretty embarrassed, which is good.

So I was looking at various job sites last night and saw one for a management trainee for a major rental company. Applied last night on a whim and have an interview on Monday. Phone interview but i didn't expect anything to come this quickly,.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

In the bible God killed 2,476,433. This is only where numbers are given so doesn't include victims of Gomorrah, Sodom or Noah's flood.

I thought God gave him permission ..rather than told him ?

Well it was a sick bet where God wagered Satan couldn't turn Job against him by murdering his chikdren, or something like that.

Well it was a sick bet where God wagered Satan couldn't turn Job against him by murdering his chikdren, or something like that.

interestingly (or not) the passages around Job suggest that God and Satan are one and the same  ... a bit like Andy Goram

Â