General Chat

Stevo985

Went to Stourport today...

Met Robert Plant!!!

Ofmg rofl lol omg

He still lives in/near Kinver, doesn't he?
Rumour says so. Never been there before, went there because it has an excellent pub call the holly Bush. Took a walk around town and the lady's dad says 'Robert Plant just walked into that music shop`.

Lovely guy, congratulated the lady's dad on his 60th birthday and gave us a minute of his time to chat.

Couldn't believed it though, most famous person I've seen and in such a small insignificant place.

Yeah he still lives round here, I've bumped in to him a few times in the queens head in wolverley which is apparently one of a couple of his locals, nice bloke, every time I've seen him I've been pissed and a bit star struck and he's sound, for some reason it struck me how tall he was (in Cuban heels) he's a big bloke
Yup very tall I thought. He's setting up a rock venue in the town apparently.

My colleague bought his router to work so I managed to get BBC1 in HD on my laptop :)

well done, and actually worth watching so a real bonus

my bro was at the game, every time the camera showed him he was dicking about with his phone

woke up during the night. flustered. heart palpitations. waves of dizziness. left thumb twitching. thought i was done for.

had roast beef for dinner. i blame that. red meat never agrees with me.

You're in love.

Haha, what a tosser! what kind of loser falls in love?!

I saw that Andrew guy off here at the Leicester match. What's his name? The skinny guy. Went on holidays to Greece or Spain or something. Dressed all in navy in a picture in the rogues gallery and someone called him Postman Pat/clearing in the woods. Anyway he was there walking around in his glasses. Good to know he's still about.

I saw that Andrew guy off here at the Leicester match. What's his name? The skinny guy. Went on holidays to Greece or Spain or something. Dressed all in navy in a picture in the rogues gallery and someone called him Postman Pat/clearing in the woods. Anyway he was there walking around in his glasses. Good to know he's still about.

This guy?

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-16%20at%2017.28.

This guy?

Yes him. He deleted me as a friend on Facebook. Or I deleted him. Either way we're not on speaking terms.

This guy?

Yes him. He deleted me as a friend on Facebook. Or I deleted him. Either way we're not on speaking terms.

No actually we are still friends. For some reason

Pointless just refused the answer to this question about sitcoms

In which sitcom does Susan run the Linton travel tavern

Contestant says "Alan partridge"

Rejected because they said it was "I'm Alan partridge"

How harsh can you get?

Edited by Jimzk5

Pointless just refused the answer to this question about sitcoms

In which sitcom does Susan run the Linton travel tavern

Contestant says "Alan partridge"

Rejected because they said it was "I'm Alan partridge"

How harsh can you get?

They were asking for the name of the show. I've seen them be more harsh than that in the past.

Slight harsh on the football stadia question tonight, referring to Coventry hosting a game at the 2012 Olympics the contestant knew it wasn't called the Ricoh but said The City of Coventry arena when the answer was City of Coventry Stadium.

Rules is rules I guess.

Â