General Chat

Stevo985

Flummoxed by my car battery issue. The thing kept dying every few days, I'd jump it, and then inevitable death. I bought a battery charger and got it to full charge. Last 10 days, no problem. Until yesterday after a very cold night. Then today, after another cold night, it started right up. I'm thinking the battery just doesn't have much juice left, but it's only 2 years old. I'd rather not buy a new battery, but the alternatives aren't much better. Any gear heads have any advice on this?

It isn't big enough for your car? Check to see if this replacement has equal specifications to the original battery fitted to your car or better

Or your alternater is ****

Edited by Jimzk5

In other disturbing news, Russia has banned transsexuals from driving...

In a bizarre amendment to the law published on Thursday, transsexualism and transvestism and are named as health conditions that could prove dangerous to drivers.

Fetishism, exhibitionism, and voyuerism are also on the list of proclivities deemed unsafe on the roads, as are “disorders” associated with sexual development and orientation.

torygraph

So... do they ask for directions or not?

• Like 2

Flummoxed by my car battery issue. The thing kept dying every few days, I'd jump it, and then inevitable death. I bought a battery charger and got it to full charge. Last 10 days, no problem. Until yesterday after a very cold night. Then today, after another cold night, it started right up. I'm thinking the battery just doesn't have much juice left, but it's only 2 years old. I'd rather not buy a new battery, but the alternatives aren't much better. Any gear heads have any advice on this?

Or your alternater is ****

Considering it worked longer after a full charge I'd bet its your alternator, unless your only doing short trips?

I'm guessing Meath isn't watching 8 out of 10 Cats Countdown at the moment. No comment about Ms Riley yet.

He probably is watching it. No spare eyes or hands for VT.
  • Like 1

Preferring suzy dent tonight

Dent>Riley.................................................Ryan if im desperate

That's obviously a joke?

tonight no .....Katherine ryan just looks awful and dent had more cleavage on show tonight

Preferring suzy dent tonight

Dent>Riley.................................................Ryan if im desperate

That's obviously a joke?

tonight no .....Katherine ryan just looks awful and dent had more cleavage on show tonight

I thought you were all about the Riley?

Just saw a trailer on the BBC for " the Bolitics show"

Wasn't that phrase coined here first on Villatalk ( by Gringo if I recall ! )

From Urbandictionary. When did VT start using it?

The practice of talking utter bollocks about politics. Often performed by drunks in pubs, students and George W. Bush
The pub was full of students talking bolitics.
by b0ng April 03, 2003

Just saw a trailer on the BBC for " the Bolitics show"

Wasn't that phrase coined here first on Villatalk ( by Gringo if I recall ! )

From Urbandictionary. When did VT start using it?

Bolitics

The practice of talking utter bollocks about politics. Often performed by drunks in pubs, students and George W. Bush

The pub was full of students talking bolitics.

by b0ng April 03, 2003

April 2nd 2003 :)

Probably a lot later than 03 though so I guess that answers my question

Is there a better football forum than VillaTalk? On the odd occasion I wonder over to another teams forum, I've never come across a better run and more active forum than this one.

Edited by KJT123
  • Like 1

Charlie Nicholas on Soccer Saturday a few minutes ago when City scored against Everton.

'Is it Fernando? Is it Fernandinho? They both look the same to me!'

...eep.

• Like 1

Â