General Chat

Stevo985

The governor of Missouri and the mayor of St. Louis just had a press conference ahead of the grand jury decision weather or not to indict the policeman who killed Michael Brown. Reading between the lines, it seems like there will be no indictment, and they are preparing for rioting. Could be a very long night in St. Louis, and maybe other cities too.

Probably a motorbike engine under a load of fibreglass to be fair.

The engine is actually the same as far as I know.

But yeah, predictably the quality is awful. Won't stop people buying it though!

Plus it will probably have a zero NCAP rating.

Ferguson is burning amidst gunshots and tear gas. Clashes with police in Oakland, Seattle, LA and NYC, where protesters have shut down the Brooklyn Bridge apparently.

Edited by maqroll

Ferguson is burning amidst gunshots and tear gas. Clashes with police in Oakland, Seattle, LA and NYC, where protesters have shut down the Brooklyn Bridge apparently.

These protesters are complete morons. 'Im so outraged by the decision, im gonna loot myself a 60 inch TV from Walmart'.

12 year old kid shot dead, shot in the stomach by police in a playground for carrying a toy / replica gun and not responding to their instructions.

Lots of things you can say there, about lots of aspects of the case. But in a country full of guns and with gun crime such a problem, would you let your kid go out with a toy gun?

Probably a motorbike engine under a load of fibreglass to be fair.

The engine is actually the same as far as I know.

But yeah, predictably the quality is awful. Won't stop people buying it though!

Plus it will probably have a zero NCAP rating.

I can't help thinking that half of the gauges on the dash will actually be stickers.

Another BA flight disaster ... They stopped take off as they couldn't arm the emergency door and then as we taxied back to the stand the engine had a flash fire ... Turns out there was a leaking oil seal in the engine ... Makes you wonder what would have happened had we taken off

Now waiting to change planes ....

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

The KKK have got involved in Ferguson, threatening action against protesting African Americans.

As a result -

Anonymous Unmasks Racist KKK Creeps Threatening Lethal Force Against Ferguson Protesters

Meet the Klan - Clicky

Another BA flight disaster ... They stopped take off as they couldn't arm the emergency door and then as we taxied back to the stand the engine had a flash fire ... Turns out there was a leaking oil seal in the engine ... Makes you wonder what would have happened had we taken off

Ugh, hate stuff like that, scary.  I recently had to have my BA plane swapped recently because the original "wasn't safe to fly".  I didn't get on it, I just had a four hour delay.  

Are all their planes broken?

Ugh, hate stuff like that, scary. I recently had to have my BA plane swapped recently because the original "wasn't safe to fly". I didn't get on it, I just had a four hour delay.

Are all their planes broken?

Does seem to be a lot lately

Think some of their issues were down to delays with the Dreamliner and having to extend some older planes in their fleet

Second time this year though that I've been followed down Heathrow runway by fire engines ...

Â