General Chat

Stevo985

She was out with her friends so probably not.

That's what she wanted you to know...

Do you and CED really think insulting my sister offends me? :trollface:
What if CED posted a picture of him giving her DHUTWU on your bed and using your villa shirts to clean up his 'mess'
Going a little bit too far now chaps
This is the internet, nothing is too far. But i agree, maybe a tad far. I blame me being hungry Edited by ismail-villa

A cat popped over the fence into our garden this afternoon ... Cute little fella , He's currently sniffing around upstairs and in no hurry to go home

I put home outside earlier and he just sat at the patio doors doing that thing with the eyes until I let him back in

No idea who he belongs to , I know all my neighbours and he doesn't belong to them

A cat popped over the fence into our garden this afternoon ... Cute little fella , He's currently sniffing around upstairs and in no hurry to go home

I put home outside earlier and he just sat at the patio doors doing that thing with the eyes until I let him back in

No idea who he belongs to , I know all my neighbours and he doesn't belong to them

be surprised if you get rid of him, i love cats.

Me and the wife earn £80k between us, don't live in London and still struggle to break even. Don't have expensive cars, house, habits etc. Honestly don't know how other people get by on lower wages.

What do you spend your money on? No offence but an £80k household income is pretty decent. When I was with my ex our joint income was less than 40k. Still went away and did what we want (admittedly she struggled end of month and I only rent).

i dont see how its possible to struggle on 80k a year income unless you have huge debt and you live above your means. i bring in 2k a month without weekend work and save 600 of that most months, the missus also saves 200 a month out of her low income, sometimes we are able to spend on luxurys and sometimes we cant.

Not sure how we struggle tbh. We pay about £1200 a month on mortgage and then bills are probably another grand. We don't spend loads on other stuff but it just seems like a grand disappears on nothing before you know it. I could break it down but I'm sure no one is that interested.

My stomach has been gurgling for literally about three hours non-stop. I sound like the Predator.

Predator....or......

Someone with a bad tummy.

Too early say really, hope it's the former though. "Alien vs Someone With a Bad Tummy" would be crap.

Â