General Chat

Stevo985

Thanks to all who replied

Park across both bays.

I think this is what i'm going to do. 

Smash their **** windows in.

I'm a passive aggressive so that wouldn't happen. I'd more than likely leave a strongly worded, but polite, note!

Advice needed please as i'm not sure whether to be annoyed at this or not! Or whether I would be perceived as being petty.

Right, I live in an apartment development and I have 2 designated parking spaces. Not all apartments have two, but I do as I live on the top floor. Now, I only have one car and that sits in one of the bays 90% of the time as I get the train to work. The other bay is empty, save for any visitors that come to mine. The last 2 days, the same car has parked in my other bay. It doesn't affect me as such, but its the principle of it. I don't know who owns the car but assume its a resident as you need a security fob to get in the complex. Am I being petty for being wound up by it? If someone knocked my door and asked me then I would have no problem in someone parking there for a few days, its just the fact someone has parked there without asking. I might be having visitors, who now may have to double park somewhere else or park outside the complex. Thoughts?

Know your enemy, what sort of car is parking there?

I've compiled an easy guide for you:

Rat Car Fiat Bravo - this is a chav, a nail angled at 45 degrees under one tyre should see the scrote off

Small new Peugeot or shiny Fiesta - caution, this could be a nice young lady parking on your property as a sort of 'come on'

Berlingo - this is somebody's parent, once they've found and fixed the leak they won't bother you again

American Muscle Car - there is a male prostitute in your block, frankly they can afford to pay a monthly rent for the spot

Audi - probs a business suited hooray parking for free and catching a train - paint stripper required

T90 battle tank - the east europeans downstairs have annexed you, did you remember to vote?

Hopefully this will help you resolve the situation.

Peugeot 306 GTi. Where does this leave me?! 

Has the real JJ ever hinted anywhere else she is Baselayers on VT?

Reply to a tweet? Anything? Mods is she verified? 

Whoa there. You are entitled to your opinion but you are very wrong.

And there are many occasions where i have posted things that are not in the "public domain" too. What is quite simple is if i upload stuff to from phone/tablet etc to facebook/twitter i might as well post on here too if i am going too.

I have to be careful as i do need to protect my privacy more now than ever. things have been getting a bit..stalkery at times across various sites. That said believe what you want bro!

• Like 1

Has the real JJ ever hinted anywhere else she is Baselayers on VT?

Reply to a tweet? Anything? Mods is she verified?

Whoa there. You are entitled to your opinion but you are very wrong.

And there are many occasions where i have posted things that are not in the "public domain" too. What is quite simple is if i upload stuff to from phone/tablet etc to facebook/twitter i might as well post on here too if i am going too.

I have to be careful as i do need to protect my privacy more now than ever. things have been getting a bit..stalkery at times across various sites. That said believe what you want bro!

Somebody is going to add this post to their files...

I'm in a hotel within Leeds today.... Found the manager and receptionist coming out of the room opposite with some serious noises!! Interestinggggg!! Hard work making those beds :))

I bet mooney was involved somewhere along the line.
  • Like 1

Â