General Chat

Stevo985

If anybody came on and saw my face superimposed onto Jen's face and didn't know the context, I have no idea what they'd think.

If it was a Blues fan they would probably think as too why their mother is on VT.

• Like 2

I'm glad I joined this forum a while back because if I had joined now, nothing would make any sense. It'd just be people talking about anal, Olympic medalists, gifs of people eating ice cream off of there own heads, relationship advice about shagging ones own aunty, Richard Dunne inside a green recycling bin and Jordan Bowery zooming around in a wheelchair. If we all lived together, we would be immediately incarcerated for the protection of society.

• Like 1

I'm glad I joined this forum a while back because if I had joined now, nothing would make any sense. It'd just be people talking about anal, Olympic medalists, gifs of people eating ice cream off of there own heads, relationship advice about shagging ones own aunty, Richard Dunne inside a green recycling bin and Jordan Bowery zooming around in a wheelchair. If we all lived together, we would be immediately incarcerated for the protection of society.

and grammar nazism

*their

Are you single again Laura or what?

DDID, it's been ages! How the devil are you?

And no, in fact 2 weeks ago, my boyfriend of nearly 3 years asked me to move in with him.

At what stage is it appropriate to let him know that I'm in fact a massive geek and that the gaming desktop I built, gaming laptop, Dreamcast & DJ Console are coming with me? Fuuuuuuu.....

Feeling much much the worse for hearing this news... I guess you're saying it's serious then... ;)

Congrats. I am still terminally single, hence why I'm still knocking about this wretched dump.

and grammar Nazi's

Cough *** their own heads ***

and grammar nazism

*their

God Dammit :rant:

and grammar Nazi's

Edited by tonyh29

Dunno if anybody is looking for a career change, but train driving vacancies are being advertised at Worcester: (link)

You've only got a couple of days, but it's good money and secure employment if you get in. The one thing worth knowing is that they are only taking applicants who live within 30 minutes commute of Worcester.

How hard is it to learn Rev? How hard to get the job etc? I'm actually quite interested and I'm applying. It is q huge risk though as I'm on decent money as a postie and the hours are good when you have a child..

and grammar nazism

*their

and grammar Nazi's

I correct people for a living Tony. You didn't really think you could beat me did you? :P

and grammar nazism

*their

and grammar Nazi's

I correct people for a living Tony. You didn't really think you could beat me did you? :P

I wasted valuable seconds by googling the grammar on mine to make sure I hadn't got it wrong  .. and still failed by putting the " ' " in  ...FML

I can't believe I did that. I have dishonoured my family.

Raises an interesting point. Who are worse? People who make stupid grammar mistakes or the people who correct them?

Strange job, does it have a title?

Educational manager

Well, no other VT'ers have gotten ill or have died recently, which is the best bit :D - last year was pretty heavy for that stuff :(

Villaguy came and went - that was exciting.

Rugley has now taken his place as VT's most mental poster - keep an eye out for him :lol:

Other than that, 8pints likes everyones posts and is taller than Mt Everest, I hate BETAs, 91 is still in love with Katy Perry, CED still loves Taylor Swift, Mooneys went retarded a couple of weeks ago and is enjoying it, Rob still likes anal sex and thinks you're a lesbian if you dont ( :lol:), us nerds in the games forum are still nerds, Leemond is still angry as **** - just not as often, Dom Wren is slowly turning into The Rock, Hitz steals peoples shit for hugs, Gareth stalks famous people from the early 90s now-a-days and I keep getting warning points for getting around the swear filter.

Edit - Oh and if you're a professional, don't drink or Morpheus will go mecha pussy on your ass!

One day i'd love to be mentioned in the same breath as forum luminaries!  :)

Spotify just recommended Professor Green to me.

It was nice knowing y'all.

You're recently listened to Chris Rea

Why don't you check out Bros

BROS!  :(

Edited by Xela

Â