General Chat

Stevo985

Same here - I so want to stay in bed longer on the weekend but I'm up and ready to fight the world. During the week, I wake up feeling sorry for myself, dragging myself out of bed feeling (and looking) like a zombie.  Why why why?!

Same here. My alarm goes off at 6.45am in the week, and I'd sell my soul or a lung for an extra half an hour in bed.  7.00 am on a Saturday morning, and I'm wide awake like a kid with ADHD on a gallon of Sunny D.

Body clocks can be a real pain in the arse.  I've had 4:30-5:00 am alarm calls all week so the one day I have a chance of a lie in I'm up at about half seven because my body is used to being up early.  :angry:

Same here - I so want to stay in bed longer on the weekend but I'm up and ready to fight the world. During the week, I wake up feeling sorry for myself, dragging myself out of bed feeling (and looking) like a zombie.  Why why why?!

Same here. My alarm goes off at 6.45am in the week, and I'd sell my soul or a lung for an extra half an hour in bed.  7.00 am on a Saturday morning, and I'm wide awake like a kid with ADHD on a gallon of Sunny D.

Body clocks can be a real pain in the arse.  I've had 4:30-5:00 am alarm calls all week so the one day I have a chance of a lie in I'm up at about half seven because my body is used to being up early.  :angry:

Mate that sucks :(

This looks like a good deal for those thinking of getting Sky. Buy a voucher from Amazon for £9 (which gets refunded on your first bill) and you get 50% off for 12 months.

link

I think the 6month thing is standard anyway at the moment.  That's what I got just for signing up via the web-site.

Dear mods

I will be taking a break from watching football, because for the umpteenth time I have decided that I can't deal with the stress this "hobby" of mine brings.

Would you kindly ensure that the post-match threads are not labelled with titles that have match scores in them? So that every time I, um, accidentally hover my cursor over the post-match links when I'm on the main page, I won't know that we've played shit again.

Please also ban users from creating new topics with horribly predictable titles on the main forum, it always happens when we lose.

Basically, wipe out from the main page all clues that we've won or lost.

Thanks

Sincerely

Legov

Edited by legov

Dear mods,

I will be taking a break from watching football, because for the umpteenth time I have decided that I can't deal with the stress this "hobby" of mine brings.

Would you kindly ensure that the post-match threads are not labelled with titles that have match scores in them? So that every time I, um, accidentally hover my cursor over the post-match links when I'm on the main page, I won't know that we've played shit again.

Please also ban users from creating new topics with horribly predictable titles on the main forum, it always happens when we lose.

Basically, wipe out from the main page all clues that we've won or lost.

Thanks.

Sincerely

Legov

Aston Villa 0-6 Arsenal

Sorry for ruining it for you

• Like 1

Have you seen that 'Are you smarter than a 10 year old' program?

Well in the spirit of that, here's a word problem for you all.

I have a plank of wood 8 metres long. I cut it in half. Then in half again. Then in half one final time. How many pieces of wood do I have now?

How long is each piece of wood?

I have a plank of wood 8 metres long. I cut it in half. Then in half again. Then in half one final time. How many pieces of wood do I have now?

Trick question, you don't have any wood...

Sorry, I meant them.

So 8m piece.

Cut it in half.

Then both again. Then again.

I was trying to phrase it without giving the answer away. It would be in more child friendly speak in a proper question.

Trick question, you don't have any wood...

There's no trick. Use your brains guys.

I didn't get it until I was told either

Â