General Chat

Stevo985

I paid £600 for 2 weeks in Barbados in 2008. 

What the jizzles is £630 for Sorrento covering? Golden sheets and Egyptian cotton earbuds?

£600 for 2 weeks in Barbados? Did they make you swim there?

Little known fact, he was in fact the co-founder of the 1970's top pop combo, Typically Tropical. They are most well known for their one hit wonder status of "Barbados" - later covered much to Hitz's disgust by the Venger Boys (explaining his, albeit misguided, hatred of the North London Association Football team Arsenal).

Hitz was allowed cheap passage and 2 per year holidays to the Caribbean luxury island bearing the name of his hit, until the Gvmt of the Island realised that  Hitz was actually using these trips to cover for his other business of selling Spires to churches - see his previous work in his "home" town of Chesterfield. He can now be found using another cover name of AVFC Hitz as he runs a prospering tour guide and translation service in the back streets of old Istanbul. Many suspect though that this is also a cover and expect to see bent Mosque Turrets at the Blue Mosque

• Like 3

It was all legit!

Flew with Virgin. Stayed in the Silver Sands resort for two weeks.

Bought two flagons of Mount Gay rum back with me.

They gave that crap away for free in a couple of hotels that i've stayed at in the past. I hope you didn't pay much for it, absolutely disgusting.

I swigged a mouthfull, topped it back up with water and gave it to a friend as a present.

Women are weird aren't they? One sat next to me at work just started crying when she found out that basically all the work she has done today is pointless and so she's had a wasted day. Annoying, I guess, but something to cry over?

Worst part about it is, she was sat there for a good few minutes and I was just sat there not knowing what to do.

PokerFace2BlackSS.png

Edited by Paddywhack

It was all legit!

Flew with Virgin. Stayed in the Silver Sands resort for two weeks.

Bought two flagons of Mount Gay rum back with me.

They gave that crap away for free in a couple of hotels that i've stayed at in the past. I hope you didn't pay much for it, absolutely disgusting.

I swigged a mouthfull, topped it back up with water and gave it to a friend as a present.

Absolutely love the stuff, topped up with Sprite or Canada Dry. I think it worked out at £8 each for the flagons.

Women are weird aren't they? One sat next to me at work just started crying when she found out that basically all the work she has done today is pointless and so she's had a wasted day. Annoying, I guess, but something to cry over?

Worst part about it is, she was sat there for a good few minutes and I was just sat there not knowing what to do.

PokerFace2BlackSS.png

Haha, I had a colleague crying once and didn't know how to react. I stayed in my seat but did pull this Gary Lineker face to show my concern.

_44635402_gazza90512.jpg

• Like 3

PokerFace2BlackSS.png

Haha, I had a colleague crying once and didn't know how to react. I stayed in my seat but did pull this Gary Lineker face to show my concern.

_44635402_gazza90512.jpg

Classic British face.

• Like 2

Women are weird aren't they? One sat next to me at work just started crying when she found out that basically all the work she has done today is pointless and so she's had a wasted day.

Bloody hell, if that made me cry I'd have been crying every day for the last thirty years.

• Like 4

Well I've had a fantastic day

I have sat at my desk all day and listened to my music non stop, its only every now and again that I get the chance to do it so I have made the most of it.

Then I'm going to stop off a get myself a drink in tonight, for some reason Thursday's have become my unofficial drink/music night.

PokerFace2BlackSS.png

_44635402_gazza90512.jpg

I like how he was able to fit Gazza in his shirt

Â