General Chat

Stevo985

Poo Story 3

When I pooed myself at work, I was on the shop floor. Followed through from what I believed to be a regular pump. Rushed to the bogs, didn't make eye contact with the person sitting eating their lunch.

My pants were a mess, couldn't wear them again ofc, but also couldn't sneak them in to the bin due the person in the canteen - they more than likely would have seen/smelt. It was an old building, with old toilets - the tank was high on the wall, with a chain flush. So I chucked my crapped in briefs on top of the tank, cleaned up, went commando, and got back to work.

I didn't recover my stinky crime from its hiding place, as I had no means to move it safely, deciding instead to wait until I was next in. That was a Saturday, I was in again on the Tuesday evening.

I took a carrier bag, intending to bag the evidence, wrap it up, pocket it, and burn it once I was out of work. Towards the end of my shift I went up to the ancient throne, put down the toilet seat, and stood on top of it. They had gone. Never found out what happened to them. I hope that my excrement was of sufficient evil to actually come to life, and those old blue pants are out there somewhere now, finding a way to make ends meet. Alas, I will never know. It is a mystery.

• Like 1

I got kicked out of a taxi when I sharted once, the smell was horrific and I had to phone another taxi and explain the situation to them, when the taxi arrived he already had all of the windows down, I got him to drop me at the top of my road just so he wouldn't know where I lived

Also there was once when me and me mates must have had a dodgy pint the night before a villa match cuz the 4 of us were in the Yenton before the match started and two of my mates had to dispose of their boxers in the toilets of the pub (there was no bog roll) then when we were actually in the ground someone cracked a joke and I had to sprint to the bog cuz I nearly shat myself.

• Like 1

Most awkward was when I must have been constipated for a few days and I went round a mates. I tried to shit and it wouldn't come out. Eventually it did and I pushed and pushed and it was longer and longer. Had to scissor it with paper covered fingers otherwise it wasn't fitting in the bowl.

I was about 12 I reckon.

I messaged Gareth on xbox but he didn't reply.

Did something happen with him on the site?

Let's try this...

The 1994 Dynamo Dresden away goalkeeper shirt sucked!

Still no Gareth...

How long before we can assume he's dead?

This is a story topical to the last page that needs telling:

One of my mates was in a club once and he was desperate to throw up. He had the good sense to leg it to the toilets but alas, all cubicles were occupied. In his haste he decided the best course of action was to kick one of the cubicle doors down to the shock and horror of an innocent chap evacuating his bowels within. You can imagine his further horror when my mate proceeded to vomit the contents of the night on to said innocent chap. My mate, having realised what he had just done, was understandably worried about how the man might react. So, in a pre-emptive strike, he decided to punch the stunned puke-covered man directly in the face before he could react and then ran away.

To this day I would love to know what was going through that poor man's mind when this unprovoked assault happened whilst he was on the throne.

• Like 2

Â