Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

1. Your opinion your entitled to it

2. I must say your attitude isnt coming across as fantastic

3. As the more sensible posters on here have said all teams do that

4. As above

5. Werent the media talking about you being top four last season?

6. No argument

7. I like WHL but once again thats your opinion

8. So you havent seen the "kop end" plans yet then

9. You dont like our chants? Gutted.

10. There are bigger divine righters out there (Pool / Newcastle)

11. I dont even know what that is

12. Agreed.

In terms of 10

Liverpool have a rich history - you can understand where their fans are coming from on that.

Newcastle are by far and away the biggest side in the North East of the country.

Spurs, mediocre history and arent even the biggest club in their borough, let alone city and most certainly not their region.

I can understand why Newcastle fans think they're huge (they have to go a long way to find people raving about other clubs - its Newcastle, Newcastle, Newcastle up there) - Spurs though?? **** sake - you want to see a massive club, look down the road.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a Spurs forum.

Believe me pal I am Tottenham through and through, I even **** white.....I was never a fan of the appointment of Arry Westham, and his lack of ambition but if 3rd in November pleases you then so be it....getting kicked out of the UEFA cup by Shaktar whatever when putting out a 3rd rate team, Losing to UTD reserves tonight by putting the wrong players in when your hand has already been dealt....I have been supporting the mighty Spurs for nearly 37 years now and have recently discovered this forum which I am sure I can add my experience to and to be fair you have just given me the reason to continue to express my views on.

I admit that my views may not be the views of everyone else on here but my eyes have seen the Hoddle's and the Perryman's and the Galvin's and the Archibald's the Ginola's and the Jennings, the Waddle and the Allen's the Lineker, Klinsmann and Gascoignes not to mention the Nicholson's and the Burkinshaw's and that is why in my humble opinion Redknob is a FLUTE, whatever that is Oh and by the way we lost the first half 2-0 and drew the second, so I would say that we were awful in the 1st half and just as bad in the 2nd....

Im sure you will find a handful of Villa fans who dont like O'Neil

From a Spurs forum.

Believe me pal I am Tottenham through and through, I even **** white.....I was never a fan of the appointment of Arry Westham, and his lack of ambition but if 3rd in November pleases you then so be it....getting kicked out of the UEFA cup by Shaktar whatever when putting out a 3rd rate team, Losing to UTD reserves tonight by putting the wrong players in when your hand has already been dealt....I have been supporting the mighty Spurs for nearly 37 years now and have recently discovered this forum which I am sure I can add my experience to and to be fair you have just given me the reason to continue to express my views on.

I admit that my views may not be the views of everyone else on here but my eyes have seen the Hoddle's and the Perryman's and the Galvin's and the Archibald's the Ginola's and the Jennings, the Waddle and the Allen's the Lineker, Klinsmann and Gascoignes not to mention the Nicholson's and the Burkinshaw's and that is why in my humble opinion Redknob is a FLUTE, whatever that is Oh and by the way we lost the first half 2-0 and drew the second, so I would say that we were awful in the 1st half and just as bad in the 2nd....

Maybe.....but they don't call him Martin O' Nobhead.

You seriously dont get it do you? Your team is shit, most people here despise your manager, despite what the evening standard might tell you, Spurs most certainly are not going to be breaking the top 4 any time soon.

Enjoy your time on here, but I'm sure you'll soon **** off back to COYS or whatever forum Glastonspur has recruited you from and begin masterbating over 'in the know' posts made by people making up bullshit, and GlastonSpurs glorious statistics that he rolls out all the time. 12% improvement when King plays! Ha! ****.

Doesn't that kind of back up his point about being unoriginal?

Your new stadium will be nice. but it doesn't change the fact it was designed using the Emirates and some tracing paper, and they just added a single tier stand.

Name a new ground in the country with a single stand?

Plus the sides will be a lot steeper amd the stands closer to the pitch. In fact why not read the plans rather than making ill informed comments on here?

The New Anfield or whatever it will be called, you might remember the old one it has a stand called 'the kop' as do other clubs so not very original that.

Oh and before you say its not been built yet, neither has your new ground. Oh and Liverpool submitted their plans including the single tier stand long before you did and had the plans approaved long before you did so all in all nothing all that original about your new ground is there.

From a Spurs forum.

Perhaps, there is a few that don't like O'Neill as well :winkold:

Doesn't that kind of back up his point about being unoriginal?

Your new stadium will be nice. but it doesn't change the fact it was designed using the Emirates and some tracing paper, and they just added a single tier stand.

Name a new ground in the country with a single stand?

Plus the sides will be a lot steeper amd the stands closer to the pitch. In fact why not read the plans rather than making ill informed comments on here?

I can't, but that Liverpool one they had planned certainly had one. I was more referring to the fact you called it "the kop end".

Why would I go and read the plans? I'll happily admit I haven't studied them at great length.

All I've done is seen the pictures that were released. And from them, it looked like a standard bowl, very much like the Emirates with the added perk of the single tier stand, which in fairness looks quite good.

I honestly think your ground now is nicer though. Much more character than a soulless bowl.

Spurs last 6 league games.

April 2010

03 Sat Away Sunderland

10 Sat Home Arsenal

17 Sat Home Chelsea

24 Sat Away Man Utd

May 2010

01 Sat Home Bolton

09 Sun Away Burnley

So thats a tricky trip to Sunderland, followed by 3 of the Sky 4 back to back , then finishing off with 2 games against sides who will be fighting for their lives!!

Villas last 6 league games.

April 2010

A Bolton Wanderers PREM

H Everton PREM

A Portsmouth PREM

H Birmingham City PREM

May 2010

A Manchester City PREM

H Blackburn Rovers PREM

As long as Villa stay close to Spurs points wise, there isn't a chance of Spurs finishing above Villa IMO.

I'm still chuckling over this gem

King is the new McGrath.

Even the Spurs fan in my office is laughing at it!

:lol: What an idiot. If you dont realise it was tongue in cheek then there is no hope for you.

April 2010

03 Sat Away Sunderland

10 Sat Home Arsenal

17 Sat Home Chelsea

24 Sat Away Man Utd

May 2010

01 Sat Home Bolton

09 Sun Away Burnley

So thats a tricky trip to Sunderland, followed by 3 of the Sky 4 back to back , then finishing off with 2 games against sides who will be fighting for their lives!!

April 2010

A Bolton Wanderers PREM

H Everton PREM

A Portsmouth PREM

H Birmingham City PREM

May 2010

A Manchester City PREM

H Blackburn Rovers PREM

As long as Villa stay close to Spurs points wise, there isn't a chance of Spurs finishing above Villa IMO.

I'd love to play the big teams at the end of the season, if the title challenge is over they'll put half the effort in. With a bit of bad luck 4 of the teams we are playing will be in relegation fight and some of them will get a good run going to escape it.

I've got nothing against Spurs, I was gutted when they got food poisoning and missed out on the CL. I don't understand why they come on here, implying our greatest players are average, but theirs are world class and god like.

April 2010

03 Sat Away Sunderland

10 Sat Home Arsenal

17 Sat Home Chelsea

24 Sat Away Man Utd

May 2010

01 Sat Home Bolton

09 Sun Away Burnley

April 2010

A Bolton Wanderers PREM

H Everton PREM

A Portsmouth PREM

H Birmingham City PREM

May 2010

A Manchester City PREM

H Blackburn Rovers PREM

I'd love to play the big teams at the end of the season, if the title challenge is over they'll put half the effort in. With a bit of bad luck 4 of the teams we are playing will be in relegation fight and some of them will get a good run going to escape it.

Firstly , I think the title race will go down to the wire so can't really see any of the top 4 "easing off" towards the end. Its a World cup year , so every international player will be busting a gut to impress IMO right to the end. I also think the challenge for 4th will be even more fierce this year so teams like Liverpool and Arsenal will be battling right to the death this year.

I really doubt that any of the top 4 will be "putting in half the effort" at the end of this season. No chance.

Do you really think Arsenal are going to ease up against Spurs?

Out of Villas last 6 games only Blackburn have beaten us so far.

Out of Spurs last 6 games, 3 of the teams have completely battered them already this season, and they have only beaten Burnley I think.

Seriously Spurs are going to fade away like a bad fart come May.

Â