Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

From what i heard on FiveLive, Lawro was saying that he thought the wigan game had gone to the players heads. Inside the first 20 mins it was all spurs and old man neville was having a torrid time against Lennon, then they thought it'd be easy so every player started taking an extra touch. Even singling out Palacios due to him doing needless flicks in the middle of the park. (i picked up on him doing this in our game for the first 20 minutes, i was screaming for Nigel to clock him one)

Finished up by saying that you don't over play against United, you go for the jugular and Spurs got what they deserved for the attitude they showed.

mmm now that sounds like big time charlie attitude to me, what do you think Parky???? :winkold:

How can it be big time charlie if its Spurs? For they are big time!!! Theyre not a small club imagining they're big!!!

;)

Ah yes I see, how silly of me. :lol:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what i heard on FiveLive, Lawro was saying that he thought the wigan game had gone to the players heads. Inside the first 20 mins it was all spurs and old man neville was having a torrid time against Lennon, then they thought it'd be easy so every player started taking an extra touch. Even singling out Palacios due to him doing needless flicks in the middle of the park. (i picked up on him doing this in our game for the first 20 minutes, i was screaming for Nigel to clock him one)

Finished up by saying that you don't over play against United, you go for the jugular and Spurs got what they deserved for the attitude they showed.

I watched the game and Lawro was bang on the money, if that was what he said. It looked too easy for Spurs in the opening stages and it seemed to be a case of how many they would score rather than if they would win. They definitely started to over-elaborate. No killer instinct, the very reason why they will not finish top four.

:cool: glad thats been sorted.

Now, good to see Ledley King has just picked up his world player of the year award.

Now you are just taking the piss and I for one won't stand for it.

Ledley King might not have won the world player of the year award but every body knows that if there were a world player of the year award for the best player with knees made of glass he would win. :D

he would most certainly.

but then again, hes the best of his generation, don't you know.

he can even be considered amongst those greats such as paul mcgrath - who, despite having crocked knees, actually played.

most of the time pissed, but he still ruined anyone he faced. but yeah, sitting on the side, not playing, puts you in the same category.... ;)

38 pages on Spurs :lol:

Heres something to fill your day today boys (lets face it there cant be much else going on up there at the mo). Find a Spurs MB with a 38 page Villa thread.

Should keep you busy.

Obsessed.

38 pages on Spurs :lol:

Heres something to fill your day today boys (lets face it there cant be much else going on up there at the mo). Find a Spurs MB with a 38 page Villa thread.

Should keep you busy.

Obsessed.

Yes you certainly seem to be as you're still on here dipshit :lol:

Mate I find this place fascinating, I still havent really got to the reason why you lot hate us.

Lots of burbling on about Harry (although no one seems to have given a reason why you hate him) Its not as though he managed Brum. And some old rubbish about London media bias. I reckon you lot get a lot of positive press.

I like Villa, I like the way you are run sensibly, I like the way your chairman lets O'Neil get on with it and run the club.

You seem to be more of a family club now and you seem to be getting better attendances.

The attitude of some on here is baffling to me, I can see no real reason why you would hate us when you are not even on our radar.

Its like West Ham but weirder.

Mate I find this place fascinating, I still havent really got to the reason why you lot hate us.

Lots of burbling on about Harry (although no one seems to have given a reason why you hate him) Its not as though he managed Brum. And some old rubbish about London media bias. I reckon you lot get a lot of positive press.

I like Villa, I like the way you are run sensibly, I like the way your chairman lets O'Neil get on with it and run the club.

You seem to be more of a family club now and you seem to be getting better attendances.

The attitude of some on here is baffling to me, I can see no real reason why you would hate us when you are not even on our radar.

Its like West Ham but weirder.

Don't flatter yourself with thinking we all hate you and obsess about you that much.

I admit some of the stuff in here is a bit embarrasing a childish. I don't mind your club or fans in general, I do however severely dislike your manager and your media wankfest (as we perceive it).

I think it's common for all fans to over-rate their own players.

I do however severely dislike your manager

because?

Because he flicked the 'V's' up at us. Deliberately over celebrated when Pompey beat us in that same game. Then told the press when we called him a 'rocket polisher' at the next game that he has no idea why the Villa fans have taken a dislike to him.

His constant tapping up/unsettling of players via the media. Constant name dropping, his dodgy dealings. His asset stripping of Portsmouth football club (ie Krancjar for £2m). Just a few reasons.

Was it not you that said yourself and most Spurs fans didn't like him either before he became your manager?

We don't, we hate your manager and the way the media fawn over you.

I'm surprised people need to give you reasons, most Spurs fans I know admit to having hated him before he joined you. I'm also surprised you have removed from your memory incidents such as him sticking his fingers up at the Villa fans then taking the moral high ground after some fans used some colourful language in his direction.

I'd also point out that this incident came shortly after Redknapp had his house raided in connection with a corruption investigation.

In this respect there is also a rather wide spread belief amongst many fans (not just Villa) that your manager may have at stages in his career earned a little more than his salary out of the game. Nothing has even been proven so this remains a theory but then when you see stories like the one linked below it makes it a little hard to not dislike the man.

Harry sells a house to a player after giving them a bumper deal making a nice little profit in the process

Then obviously is the problem that Harry can't keep his mouth shut when it comes to other clubs players or their activities in the transfer market. In recent years he has talked about a number of our players in the media or a players we've been interested or in the case of Kaboul someone we weren't.

All this doesn't exactly endear him to us you know.

Well I've just given you a few why we don't like your manager, as for this statement that we aren't even on your radar it is exactly that kind of arrogance that makes Spurs disliked.

You seem to have this notion you are better than us, that by right you should be talked about with the likes of Liverpool and Man U yet fail to realise you are very much on our level.

If Spurs fans weren't so self **** absorbed they would realise its not just Villa fans that hate Redknapp, that its not just Villa fans that think the media crawl up your arse every chance they get and not just us who think you as a club rate yourselves far higher than anyone else does.

So basically he got some grief at a game, gave some back and now you hate him?

As for dodgy dealings it has never been proven despite numerous investigations and that panorama was a joke.

I disliked before he came to us but only because of his West Ham affiliations.

As for Spurs fans thinking that were bigger than Villa, I think you will be hard pressed to find many who think that.

I think us you and everton are on a par size wise.

I'm one of the few on VT who don't have much of a problem with Redknapp.

For some reason though, many Villa fans seem to have developed a fixation with him.

i think there are far more annoying managers out there ....

Â