Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic, Villa run out winners and into a semi and there is a page full of people on here celebrating our result. Thats some big time charlie attitude there.

I love the fact people are still stamping thir feet on here outraged at the fact that someone said King was as good as McGrath when not a single soul has said that. No wonder you lot couldn't make a decent car, you share a brain cell.

Im sure when we won the CC a few years back it was tinpot and mickey mouse however, it is all magically now worth it.

Already outperformed Spurs in 2 out of the 4 competitions!

Yet they're above us in the league and looked much better than us on the weekend.

This thread makes Villa fans look like complete idiots for the most part.

Yet they're above us in the league and looked much better than us on the weekend.

Dont tell spurs fans that the league is more important that the carling cup!

Yeah but the league is only a third of the way through, a poor home performance doesn't knock us out of it. They looked way better than us at the weekend and yet couldn't win, hardly better than still being in both cups.

Fantastic, Villa run out winners and into a semi and there is a page full of people on here celebrating our result. Thats some big time charlie attitude there.

I love the fact people are still stamping thir feet on here outraged at the fact that someone said King was as good as McGrath when not a single soul has said that. No wonder you lot couldn't make a decent car, you share a brain cell.

Im sure when we won the CC a few years back it was tinpot and mickey mouse however, it is all magically now worth it.

I doubt very many Villa fans would call the league cup tinpot. For a certain demographic of Villa fans, 94 and 96 represent our only memories of any genuine success. I actually think the Carling cup is more difficult to win than the more prestigious FA cup, due to there being less shite teams involved.

For me the Carling cup has always been "worth it".

:? There's also about 40 pages of comments on our game.

I'll tell you what is a big time charlie attitude, signing up for a forum of a club you don't even support and posting 29 times in one day.

Obsession%20Men.jpg

I love the fact people are still stamping thir feet on here outraged at the fact that someone said King was as good as McGrath when not a single soul has said that.

Contradiction FTW.

I think you'll also find 2/3 threads worth of stuff about our game against Pompey, which is quite alot considering nobody but those that went to the game were able to see it.

Dry your eyes bud, go and get a mug of hot coco, then wrap up warm in your Tottenham bed sheets(Knock one out if needs be). Drift into the land of Spurszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :winkold:

I doubt very many Villa fans would call the league cup tinpot. For a certain demographic of Villa fans, 94 and 96 represent our only memories of any genuine success. I actually think the Carling cup is more difficult to win than the more prestigious FA cup, due to there being less shite teams involved.

Getting OT, but if I were not largely informed about football from this forum (I've learned most of what I know about football from here and the former World Soccer Daily), I would almost certainly consider the Carling Cup to be bigger than the FA Cup for precisely that reason.

The whole 'King is great' argument applies to Phil King only.

Woodgate is a better player than Ledley King, Spurs fans just massively over-rate King because he's stayed there his entire career - mainly because no other **** would pay him such huge wages to do **** all.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

handbags.jpg

Are you actually aware of what the phrase 'big time Charlie means? Because the above would suggest you don't have a clue.

I'd also point out that Spurs go out of a Quarter Final and yet you are on here. Odd.

No wonder you lot couldn't make a decent car, you share a brain cell.

You talk about people stamping their feet and then made that childish little dig, anyone would think you have a bit of a sulk on after realising you aren't quite as good as you think you are after losing to Utd reserves.

Nice try but massive fail. This place has been full of threads over the last two seasons moaning about the fact we went out of the competition to the likes of Leicester and QPR after fielding weakened sides.

You see we've had other things to focus on the last two season other than avoiding relegation and the competition hasn't been that high on the list of priorities. This season we are taking it a little more seriously after going out of the Uefa, there is nothing tinpot about trying to win a trophy.

So nice try fella but you failed with that one.

From what i heard on FiveLive, Lawro was saying that he thought the wigan game had gone to the players heads. Inside the first 20 mins it was all spurs and old man neville was having a torrid time against Lennon, then they thought it'd be easy so every player started taking an extra touch. Even singling out Palacios due to him doing needless flicks in the middle of the park. (i picked up on him doing this in our game for the first 20 minutes, i was screaming for Nigel to clock him one)

Finished up by saying that you don't over play against United, you go for the jugular and Spurs got what they deserved for the attitude they showed.

From what i heard on FiveLive, Lawro was saying that he thought the wigan game had gone to the players heads. Inside the first 20 mins it was all spurs and old man neville was having a torrid time against Lennon, then they thought it'd be easy so every player started taking an extra touch. Even singling out Palacios due to him doing needless flicks in the middle of the park. (i picked up on him doing this in our game for the first 20 minutes, i was screaming for Nigel to clock him one)

Finished up by saying that you don't over play against United, you go for the jugular and Spurs got what they deserved for the attitude they showed.

mmm now that sounds like big time charlie attitude to me, what do you think Parky???? :winkold:

Yup VGM. I listened to 5 live too for a bit last night and heard that. I believe Lawro even used the phrase "I play for Spurs look hos good I am" to describe some of their play :D

However, it was Lawro, and the man's an idiot, so I ake everything he says with a pinch of salt.

mmm now that sounds like big time charlie attitude to me, what do you think Parky???? :winkold:

How can it be big time charlie if its Spurs? For they are big time!!! Theyre not a small club imagining they're big!!!

;)

Â