Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

We aren't on Spurzzzzz's radar because 'Arry Redface will bankrupt them soon and will eventually go down this season after narrowly missing out on being relegated in the last two seasons. I won't be surprised if Spurzzzzz do a Leeds or Newcastle in a few years... both clubs thought they were much bigger and better than they actually were spending silly amounts on players (Spurzzzz are already doing that) and wages. Totnumb Lolspurs have been riding their luck in the last two years - they will get what they deserve in due course.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically he got some grief at a game, gave some back and now you hate him?

As for dodgy dealings it has never been proven despite numerous investigations and that panorama was a joke.

I disliked before he came to us but only because of his West Ham affiliations.

As for Spurs fans thinking that were bigger than Villa, I think you will be hard pressed to find many who think that.

I think us you and everton are on a par size wise.

Theres a difference between giving a bit of banter back, and complaining about people swearing and then turning and flicking the salute at a crowd of people.

Plus, have I mentioned, he is a word removed. He'll probably try suing me for that though.

Brains of Britain is here!!

So brains, if we are so badly run can you explain why we are turning a profit year after year in turbulent economic times?

I think just about anybody who has read a newspaper over the last 2 year will realise we have a stringent wage structure that has probably cost us signings.

Oh and by the way Spurzzzz? Jesus wept, hold old are you? Twelve...No wait

"Drowning in babes" ha ha christ on a bike, make that nine.

As soon as harry gets an offer from a bigger club, declares he loves Spurs and would never leave, but shortly afterwards **** off up the M6 quicker than you can say "Don't forget your Brown Envelopes", you'll hate him as much as we do.

Either way you're still sad coming onto a Villa forum (or just a particular thread) coming across in a typical arrogant Spurzzz-like way, saying King is on par with McGrath and making immature insults etc... Are you raging today because the bubble burst for Totnumb Lolspurs last night? :(

P.S. Your away support was embarrassing last night... the away section was virtually empty... but still, who cares! Totnumb are still the greatest team that has ever graced the earth!

Either way you're still sad coming onto a Villa forum (or just a particular thread) coming across in a typical arrogant Spurzzz-like way, saying King is on par with McGrath and making immature insults etc... Are you raging today because the bubble burst for Totnumb Lolspurs last night? :(

P.S. Your away support was embarrassing last night... the away section was virtually empty... but still, who cares! Totnumb are still the greatest team that has ever graced the earth!

Mate all my posts have been a thread about Spurs. And for the 1 millionth time I did not say King was as good as McGrath. :lol:

Of course I am upset about last night but that is not the reason why Im here. I am trying to get to the root of this weird one sided hatred.

So basically he got some grief at a game, gave some back and now you hate him?

I can already see I'm waisting my time here but did you really read all the above and come to that conclusion?

I have no issue with him giving some stick back, that is fine by me. What I don't like is him sticking his fingers up and then trying to take the moral high ground, labelling those who had done just the same as him as 'moron's' and acting like he is the injured party.

Harry Redknapp is a hypocrit. He used the fact he got some stick as a smoke screen to stop him getting in trouble for sticking his fingers up at the crowd and to take the focus away from the fact he had been arrested.

As for dodgy dealings it has never been proven despite numerous investigations and that panorama was a joke.

Oh well if its never been proven then he must be innocent then. Funny really how in your own words there has been numerous investigations, doesn't seem to happen to many others in the game though does it.

As for Panorama being a joke, thats odd. I thought that people at Portsmouth lost their jobs, Fat Sam's son stopped being an agent and his dad soon fell out with Bolton. Oh and didn't they all say they were taking legal action and were going to take the BBC to court? When do you think that is going to happen? Must be soon aye.

I disliked before he came to us but only because of his West Ham affiliations.

Well I think you will find plenty of Spurs fans who are honest or knowledgable to have disliked him for other reasons not to mention many fans of other clubs that still do.

As for Spurs fans thinking that were bigger than Villa, I think you will be hard pressed to find many who think that.

I think us you and everton are on a par size wise.

Fair enough, so do we. Its just not what we often hear from Spurs fans and the 'not on our radar' comment suggested that is what you meant.

Of course I am upset about last night but that is not the reason why Im here. I am trying to get to the root of this weird one sided hatred.

I've answered this one for you now several times so you should really have got it by now.

Generally speaking people don't hate Spurs, they hate the press coverage of you, they hate for reason's I've already detailed your manager and they get irritated by those fans of yours who unlike you think you are on a different level to us.

Thats it. Nothing more to it, nothing left for you to try and get an answer for.

1. Your manager is a horrible Cockney spiv, candlefaced criminal who just cares about making a quick buck (Spurs fans will find that out soon).

2. The majority of your fans who I've come across have a horrible arrogant attitude that stinks.

3. You overrate your own players to a ridiculous extent. Defoe "world class", Lennon causing "mayhem" etc...

4. You like to think you're a better than you actually are.

5. The media are constantly licking Spurzzz's ass. TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4!

6. Your chairman is a little turd.

7. Your stadium is shit.

8. Your new stadium is just an Emirates II. You have no originality.

9. All your songs and chants are shit.

10. Your club and fans think you have some 'divine' right to be successful.

11. You have silly secret ITK forums.

12. David Bentley

1. Your opinion your entitled to it

2. I must say your attitude isnt coming across as fantastic

3. As the more sensible posters on here have said all teams do that

4. As above

5. Werent the media talking about you being top four last season?

6. No argument

7. I like WHL but once again thats your opinion

8. So you havent seen the "kop end" plans yet then

9. You dont like our chants? Gutted.

10. There are bigger divine righters out there (Pool / Newcastle)

11. I dont even know what that is

12. Agreed.

Doesn't that kind of back up his point about being unoriginal?

Your new stadium will be nice. but it doesn't change the fact it was designed using the Emirates and some tracing paper, and they just added a single tier stand.

You'll have to realize that the Villa fans in this thread are those who have something to say about Spurs, who at the moment happen to be a bunch of people who don't like Spurs much, possibly because there's a few Spurs fans here now to have a go at.

Not everyone here hates Spurs. And actually every summer you'll find Villa fans here who drool over your signings and say you've left us in the dust again, though that has quieted down now since we have finished above you couple of last seasons.

Doesn't that kind of back up his point about being unoriginal?

Your new stadium will be nice. but it doesn't change the fact it was designed using the Emirates and some tracing paper, and they just added a single tier stand.

Name a new ground in the country with a single stand?

Plus the sides will be a lot steeper amd the stands closer to the pitch. In fact why not read the plans rather than making ill informed comments on here?

From a Spurs forum.

Believe me pal I am Tottenham through and through, I even **** white.....I was never a fan of the appointment of Arry Westham, and his lack of ambition but if 3rd in November pleases you then so be it....getting kicked out of the UEFA cup by Shaktar whatever when putting out a 3rd rate team, Losing to UTD reserves tonight by putting the wrong players in when your hand has already been dealt....I have been supporting the mighty Spurs for nearly 37 years now and have recently discovered this forum which I am sure I can add my experience to and to be fair you have just given me the reason to continue to express my views on.

I admit that my views may not be the views of everyone else on here but my eyes have seen the Hoddle's and the Perryman's and the Galvin's and the Archibald's the Ginola's and the Jennings, the Waddle and the Allen's the Lineker, Klinsmann and Gascoignes not to mention the Nicholson's and the Burkinshaw's and that is why in my humble opinion Redknob is a FLUTE, whatever that is Oh and by the way we lost the first half 2-0 and drew the second, so I would say that we were awful in the 1st half and just as bad in the 2nd....

Â