Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

Well day one done and things aren't looking good for old candle wax face, who would have thought it of good old Arry.

I'm rather looking forward to hearing the defence put forward.

I'm also interested to see this all stems from the % clause he had in his Portsmouth contract for the sale of players. Just remember though he isn't a wheeler dealer.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reading the bbc sportsday live. the prosectution don't have to do much to convince me.

I understand, but if you're anything like me, the article would only have to say "ee's a fahkin embezzling wheeler-dealer kahnt" and I would send him to the most rapey prison possible...

He won't do time. Forget it.

Assuming a previous clean record if convicted he'll get a substantial fine - can be up to 100% of the tax dodged, plus the tax owed plus costs.

He'll end up with a bill for about £750k. Which he'll pay in full on the day.

Regardless of the outcome of the trial, Harry certainly isn't coming out of this with a spotless reputation - if he's not broken the law then he's clearly not operated in the way that you'd hope the game works.

Surely this will have killed his England chances stone dead?

Sorry, I started a new thread and should have posted here in the first place. So here goes, again:

A friend of mine, very respectable and successful, sold a property abroad, without realising that as a matter of routine, the Inland Revenue were automatically advised.

He pleaded not guilty to tax evasion. The trial lasted a fortnight and he got 2 years of which he served half, albeit in an open prison.

There's a theory that if you plead guilty they only fine you... but if you waste their time you go to jail.

Am I the only person here who thinks Harry is on his way to the big house?

So if he pleads guilty, he gets a fine and loses his job.

if he says not guilty and is found to have been naughty and he goes to jail and cannot carry on managing.

not going to end well is it.

OR

he is let off all charges and it was an error.

And of course, he was in hospital last month with a dodgy ticker. Tactical heart trouble? Probably.
:angry:

I reckon Spurs have to sack him when he is found guilty .. he's been taking bungs at the end of the day

Glad i didn't put money on him for the England job though

reminds me of that footballer who did a hit and run in a mercedes AMG and said the brakes failed and he panicked.

to which they got the cheif engineer of AMG to come into the dock.

"how many cars have you made?"

"about X thousand"

"and how many braked failures have you had?"

"zero".

oh dear

sounds like similar is happening above. you can sweep bull shit under the rug, but it will still stink.

Â