Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Pot Kettle Black as usual when it comes to Spurs and 'Arry.

Far from it.

Harry Redknapp was Portsmouth manager at the time of the Campbell incident and was just as outspoken against Spurs fans at that time as he's against the Arsenal ones now. Harry has a track record of being outspoken againt player abuse and I'm fairly certain he wouldn't mind commenting on his own fan group neither. He didn't change his mind about the Campbell incident after joining Spurs.

Tottenham Hotspur worked with the police at the time to hunt down the supporters who were at the game and shouted abuse at Campbell. I'm sure you noticed as it was rather high profile in the media with some supporters alledged to have shouted abuse having their pictures and names posted in media

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/fan-behaviour-joint-statement-tottenham-hotspur-arsenal-031011.html

If it were Spurs supporters commenting about the Adebayor chantings then you'd have a point. Im sure there are examples of that on the web as well though.

Must have missed him speaking out against the Wenger chants at the weekend then.

I'd prefer him to focus on the football to be honest,

he's no superhero sent to save the world.

He comments about the abuse Adebayor went through,

cause that's what he got feedback about.

If Wenger had gone up to him and complained I'm sure he'd talk about that as well. The club however have reacted together with Arsenal about the foul chanting from both sides. No one at the clubs want to hear stuff like this from the stands.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
At least for his sake if he does go to prison he'll be safe from the bum boys. I can't see anyone, no matter how desperate, wanting to shag that ugly bastard.

True...but they wouldn't exactly be looking at his face would they.

Still if he does get sent down I'd imagine it won't just be his face that is twitching.

• 2 weeks later...
I think the Walker for Hutton exchange (I know it wasnt a deal but it is effectively what happened) is one of the biggest shaftings in recent football history.

How?

Spurs owned two full backs and kept the better one. Nothing to do with us other than deciding to buy the rubbish one.

They did play us for their own benefit in fairness.

We helped them out by giving Walker invaluable PL experience, showing Harry that he was more than capable of walking straight into the Spurs team. We then helped them out further by paying good money for a player they were so desperate to get rid of that he'd actually been chucked in with the kids during training.

Â