Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times will Crouch head down and VDV finish? Are defenders stupid? Why do they all seem to fall asleep as it goes over their head and then stare a crouch and not think about who they are meant to be marking? Petrov got done twice by this, its a joke, such a pathetic goal to conceed

It was a tactic twitchy used at Portsmouth too.

How many times will Crouch head down and VDV finish? Are defenders stupid? Why do they all seem to fall asleep as it goes over their head and then stare a crouch and not think about who they are meant to be marking? Petrov got done twice by this, its a joke, such a pathetic goal to conceed

It was a tactic twitchy used at Portsmouth too.

Yeah its not rocket science, ball played wide, one forward drops to back post the other just inside the area in the middle of the goal, nod down, run in, goal. I just cant believe how many times its worked against premier league defences

He's a twitchy faced cuuuuunt. I really don't like him in case you hadn't guessed.

Shame Pulis won tonight, thats another manager I hate.

At least Wengers a hypocrite who tries to ply football, Pulis is a hypocrite who plays hoofball.

He's a twitchy faced cuuuuunt. I really don't like him in case you hadn't guessed.

Shame Pulis won tonight, thats another manager I hate.

At least Wengers a hypocrite who tries to ply football, Pulis is a hypocrite who plays hoofball.

I'm more than happy to give Poxy Pulis a free pass when his team beat Untermensch small heath :-)

I have no idea what Spurs fans have to boo about tbh. First season in the champions league and they will probably finish top of the group. They are expecting a title challenge I imagine, its the only reason they can whinge, considering they have played some of the top teams already.

I have no idea what Spurs fans have to boo about tbh. First season in the champions league and they will probably finish top of the group. They are expecting a title challenge I imagine, its the only reason they can whinge, considering they have played some of the top teams already.

To be fair success breeds higher expectations, we have seen similar things here when we don't beat a team that we all think we should be beating.

I was talking to a friend who supports Spurs at the weekend, and he summed it up by saying he was gutted at losing to Bolton, as after they beat Inter he thought they were invincible. I think it was said a little tongue in cheek, but probably has a hint of truth in there somewhere.

Spurs fans - after our kids showcased exactly what they can do, where are these super-kids a lot were boasting about? Bostock was the next big thing, and Parrett, and Caulker, and Kane... what has happened to them? Bostocks taking in loan football at Hull I think... but how are you going to get these kids integrated into your team?

Bostock is at Hull, currently stifling himself. He won't make it as a Premier League player. Seems to have an attitude problem. He went to Brentford last season, was their best player for the first three games, then coasted until he got dropped from the team. Same thing at Hull. Played really well for a couple of games, scoring a great goal on his debut (as he had for Brentford) but now can't stay in the team. Clearly a talented kid with a lot of potential, but he's not going to reach it with his current attitude.

Parrett is on loan at Plymouth, performing well if unspectacularly.

Caulker is on loan at Bristol City, currently earning great reviews from their fans this year after earning the Player of the Year award from Yeovil last season. He's massively rated at the club.

Harry Kane has only just turned 17 a couple of months ago, to be fair, but he's scoring goals for fun for the academy.

As for integrating them into the first team, they'll get there when they are ready, to put it simply. They get plenty of training time with the first team squad and the players out on loan are regularly brought back to the club to participate in specially arranged friendlies with the first team squad players that aren't playing regularly or are recovering from injuries.

I do find it amazing that "The bestest, classiest, most exciting football team in the World with the REAL SPECIAL ONE (both manager and left winger)" have the same number of points this season as "seriously undeperforming" Aston Villa, Hmmmmmmmm

And as an aside for thos who've read this tgread for a while something you couldn't make up.

Twitter asked if I'd like to follow Glastonspur - really and truly, amazing

A year? That's simply not true. He only started getting into the team at LB last Jan (and wasn't even any good), it wasn't until March where he moved to the wing and started to play well.

Well, you are wrong. Bale came in at left full back when Assou-Ekotto picked up an injury and he did perform from first kick of the ball.

Being Tottenham's Man of the Match over and over again - and second best the few times someone was better. Contrary to what many believe Bale also delivered in january, february and march - from the left fullback position.

It was however with the victories against United and the "top 4" that the hype started.

For those registered at Spurs Community, here's an overview of the player of the month votes on the largest Spurs forum on the net:

http://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=60395&highlight=Player+month

April: Gareth Bale (45.07%)

March: Gareth Bale (72.00%)

February: Gareth Bale (79.87%)

January: Gareth Bale (81.53%)

December: Michael Dawson (35.86%)

November: Niko Kranjcar (73.28%)

October: Heurelho Gomes (69.17%)

September: Peter Crouch (15.79%)

August: Aaron Lennon (27.19%)

Player of the month the entire second half of the season, the part of the season where Tottenham settled the battle for fourth and champions league

Â