Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to Spurs, not good for us though, they and City could take some catching now.

I suppose this summer will now just be an arguement between Spurs and Newcastle as to who the biggest club in World football is.

Well done Spurs, overall they probably deserve forth since they've played the most consistent and good football with all their injury problems. Be interesting to see if they can actually qualify for the competition now though. Still I'm glad it won't be Gareth Barry potentially playing Champions League football now.

Cockney love in for the Summer now cos of this specially if Chavskis win the league..........but I'm kinda pleased it's Spurs & not City.

We could finish 5th cos of this if Man City throw Sunday's game.

Come on the Spammers!!!

Well done Spurs.

Also I think they are better off when Palacios isn't playing. Beat Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City without him with good performances.

I expect Garry Cook was behind the Palacios/Bellamy thing, he's like a chav who's won the lottery.

Fair play to spurs. I really hope they do an everton and go out in the qualifiers.

well done spurs. you deserved it, especially after the wins v arsenal & chelsea. plus you completely outplayed villa both times this season.

i do hope you get knocked out in the qualifiers though

Good luck Spurs, deserved as much as I hate to say so. The oly reasone I did not want you to succeed was that it is going to make it harder on us.

to be fair Spurs pretty much won the title this year - that is what this is equivalent to.

Â