Your Quality of Life on a Scale of 1-10

maqroll

Your Quality of Life on a Scale of 1-10  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Your Quality of Life on a Scale of 1-10

This is somewhat vague by nature, but if you were to sum up your overall quality of life, factoring in:

Job/Money

Romance

Friendships/Family

Housing

Physical/Mental Health

Spirituality

And whatever else is important to you....1 being life sucks, 10 being a step closer to rapture

I voted 7 - good but could do better.

Specifically in regards to Job & Housing. I have a mind numbingly boring job working with complete idiots - however it's well paid. And I live in a lovely house, but it's a house share and some 60-odd miles away from the boyfriend. Improve these 2 aspects and we'd be looking at a 10 - everything else is excellent.

7 for me also, have a good job, earn good money, live with my gf and son. Due to house prices we are renting so dont own our house, and i drink and smoke so im guessing my health isnt the best!

Good question, went for 3

The good things for me would be having the money to live how I want and some good close friends

The bad is having no job once I go to uni. No girlfriend for almost a year and doesn't look like changing. Poor physical health which can only stay the same or get worse and on and off bouts of depression

The rest is mostly in the middle

I have a job, I'm fit and healthy, I have a roof over my head. I have a wife and grown-up kids who I love, and some good friends. A few money worries, but **** it, I've been much worse off before now.

If the Villa improved a bit I might even make 9!

Im at uni, have a gf, im fit and healthy, looking at a good career, travelled a lot and wanna travel more and have a great supporting family around me. In general an 8, but at the moment whilst im looking for part time work whilst its summer at uni, and money being a bit short until the end of spetember it would have to currently be a 6.

In general an 8.

Currently 6.

Only 6 for me. Boring job, but earning good money for my age. No house yet but it is in the pipeline. Married and have a 1.5 yr old daughter. Physically good, no religion (which is a massive plus). But due to daugher commitment and living far away from Brum, I've not been back to (Fortress?) VP for 2 years now, last game being 2-1 win against Fulham. Oh, and we are out of the Eurovision league, so may be edging towards 5 at the moment.

0 for AshVilla? Is it because Siegel has not made a decent movie for ages???

I went for 7, purely because my life is pretty good, except for lack of mortgage and significant other. I couldn't really bring myself to mark any lower than 6 to be honest, because when you look at quality of life as a whole, you need to factor in the less developed countries where the accepted way of life is to live in a hut with no electricity, walk to the nearest fountain for your daily water, could be 5 miles away, etc.

I count us in this country as living in priveliged ways, which sadly gets taken for granted....

Oooh, a political hot potatoe there....

This could be interesting.

Job/Money

Romance

Friendships/Family

Housing

Physical/Mental Health

Spirituality

As a student I don't have a job and I'm constantly quite skint. At the moment my overdraft is on the bad side of 2k. If you class being astudent as an occupation I suppose I enjoy it on the whole.

No woman in my life and hasn't been for a while, don't see that changing soon.

Got some great friends both in Birmingham and at uni, not hundreds but a small group of people I consider good mates and then some 'associates'. Family is a strange one, we're not a terribly close family but we got on well enough, though I find these days the parents can annoy me.

Housing I hop between uni accom which isn't bad and the parents 3 bed semi. Can't complain. Could be better of course but given the situation I'm in, it's about as good as it gets.

Healths alright.

And I've almost no spirituality, I'm vehemetly anti religion and and don't really consider myself that spiritual.

so... It's not great at all but it's not terrible either. 5? 6? More money and a girlfriend and I'd be pretty set up.

I went for a 9 but think I maybe bigging it up too much.

But Married, I am a father to a brilliant 3 year old daughter, nice house, job with very good money, great friends who I have known for 20 odd years and a good relationship with all of my family.

Could be healthier but shit happens

Earning money which would be adequate were it not for the fact that it just about covers costs and services debt. Amazing girlfriend who I've been with for years but lives sodding miles away. Good flat but it's just a rented room in a flatshare. Lots of good friends but too many of them stayed in Bournemouth when I left. Reasonably healthy but getting pretty fat.

And I'm bloody ALWAYS knackered.

I make a fair bit of money, like my job, love my wife and she loves the Villa, live in a great city, have great friends, play footy 3 times a week but rated a 7, why? because the only way to survive at our current level which is by no means lavish is dependent on dual salaries, mine and the wifes. that is to say when we have kids she will have to continue working, the burden of the modern middle class where everyone is essentially the working class for the elite.

I think a 3 for me.

On the plus side I have a good family, good health and live at home so I don't pay for anything... yet, I don't have it bad really.

But I don't have a job, can't find a job, all I have are my savings which isn't a lot considering I'm only 19, I'm not the kind of person who makes many friends, people prefer to use me as a target for abuse, but the friends I do have, have all either moved away or moved onto new friends and stuff. The girl who I believe is that one girl for me just happens to live in Australia and will be back home there this time next week. I just have no hope really and don't see much of a future other than eventually finding some crap job and then seeing out the rest of my life day by day... well kind of like I do now.

Well at least Shooting Stars is back on...

I think a 3 for me.

On the plus side I have a good family, good health and live at home so I don't pay for anything... yet, I don't have it bad really.

But I don't have a job, can't find a job, all I have are my savings which isn't a lot considering I'm only 19, I'm not the kind of person who makes many friends, people prefer to use me as a target for abuse, but the friends I do have, have all either moved away or moved onto new friends and stuff. The girl who I believe is that one girl for me just happens to live in Australia and will be back home there this time next week. I just have no hope really and don't see much of a future other than eventually finding some crap job and then seeing out the rest of my life day by day... well kind of like I do now.

Well at least Shooting Stars is back on...

And I thought I was a depressive :winkold:

Â