Your Quality of Life on a Scale of 1-10

maqroll

Your Quality of Life on a Scale of 1-10  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Your Quality of Life on a Scale of 1-10

Married foe two years to a woman who not only puts up with me, but actually seems to like me rather a lot. First baby on the way, due in Oct.

Live in a v nice four-bed house with garden in a lovely area.

Work, get fairly paid for what I do although the people I work with are a pain. And you could always do with more money. But we are confortably off.

Family and friends are all fit and well.

Can't ask for that much more really.

I'd say 9 right now. Love my job and I got there before I expected to. No money worries. Love living in New York. No stress as I live a relaxed lifestyle. I like being single at the moment as it leaves me free to try new things, like Puerto Rican girls.

I like my life... I'm on my own at the moment but live in a lovely place.......and kinda happy. Wish the weather would improve though..had to light a fire tonight... August for goodness sake!..the one worry at the moment is my Mum's health...I'm so worried about her because she's 200miles away and being treated to stop her going blind!

She loves going to VP with me sometimes..took her to Wigan game with my brother.... but she couldn't tell who had the ball most of the time or what was happening....... ..I told her just as well Mum!!!....

...it's such a shame.

I put 8

I love my missus to bits

I`m fit as Fook! :winkold:

I have a nice 3 bed semi at 25

I have great friends and

I believe in God although i don`t go to church.

I`m currently looking for a better job and tbh its only having more money so we could go away and have kids which would make me happier now i think.

I voted 8. I can't complain at the moment.

I'm a full-time student, but I don't go into University as I just do research, so I have a part-time job on the side, and I've luckily manage to keep it for the past year. Uni work is probably the only downside to my life at the moment, as it is pressing and I'm going to end up rushing it.

I've been with my girlfriend for three years this September. Two years together at Uni, and the past year we've done the long distance thing, with me in Detroitwich and her up in Scouseland. But we don't let it become an issue, because we are planning on living together ASAP, and we know it's worth making it work. So distance isn't a problem right now.

Two of my best friends are living in the area as well. One I've barely seen the past year and a half, as he got too involved in his job - I'm talking working hours of 6am til 8pm, six days a week - and has only just got out of it. The other went travelling for five months and is back, so we get to go out drinking now like when we were 16.

Unfortunately I'm living at home at the moment. I can't knock it too much, as I'm very lucky I have a roof over my head, and bills and food paid for. But I went to Uni for three years and loved being away from home and being an independent adult. Now I feel like my life is slightly invaded. But fingers crossed it's only short term.

I try and get as much exercise done as I can, but I'm pretty lazy mentally. I'd prefer to sleep in, than get up early and go swimming at 7am. But I'm starting to turn that around as well. And once this essay is over for Uni, I'll be mentally relieved too.

No spirituality, but I don't feel empty. I'm very much a believer of this life is what we have, so make the most of it, and improve conditions for everyone regardless of race, creed, age, sex, etc, etc. So sometimes it's depressing when you see ignorance and apathy around you, but personally I'm happy with this.

So I can't complain. Life is good at the moment.

Â