FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

I dunno what you mean.

If I play Manager mode or an exhibition game or whatever, the team I play as is fine. If I play FIFA clubs, the players don't play the way they should, they do stupid things off the ball.

I thought I meant that in another mode, that the game generated random AI like in clubs.

They just need to strike a balance really, it was too slaggy in FIFA 09, but they are just awful in 10.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah yeah of course, its fifa. whats not to look forward to

the features they announced yesterday are interesting, but theyd want to add a lot more between now and august imo (which they will)

but theres something there that a lot of people here will be happy about i think

Villa Park????

no

and i played a game at home as villa and it didnt take place in villa park, so i assume its either not gonna be in the game, or is but its not in it yet

unlikely to be the latter

Does anyone else get seriously pissed off with this game when every person you come to play is just Barcelona or Real Madrid. Using their super players and AI to win games. God it's infuriating. I lose so many games due to that, cos i refuse to play as 5* teams (where's the skill in that?) and it's just annoying. They should put in a filter system where you're put up against players who are 3* or 4*. Then all the Barcelona and Inter players can go in their little 5* group.

ie, instead of getting a game then choosing your team, you should choose your team, then it puts you against someone with a similar rated team as you.

Does anyone know if the new game will have this?

Does anyone else get seriously pissed off with this game when every person you come to play is just Barcelona or Real Madrid. Using their super players and AI to win games. God it's infuriating. I lose so many games due to that, cos i refuse to play as 5* teams (where's the skill in that?) and it's just annoying. They should put in a filter system where you're put up against players who are 3* or 4*. Then all the Barcelona and Inter players can go in their little 5* group.

ie, instead of getting a game then choosing your team, you should choose your team, then it puts you against someone with a similar rated team as you.

It is annoying, but it does find an opponent similar to your skill level already, although the opponent can be any team. Play enough and you'll find that despite playing against better teams you will actually be better than your opponent. You'll find pitched against 4* teams to be tougher opponents when you're at the right skill level.

I beat these 5* kids 9/10 and I'm always villa.

It is annoying, but it does find an opponent similar to your skill level already, although the opponent can be any team. Play enough and you'll find that despite playing against better teams you will actually be better than your opponent. You'll find pitched against 4* teams to be tougher opponents when you're at the right skill level.

I beat these 5* kids 9/10 and I'm always villa.

Same mate. occasionally you'll get tonked by someone who can actually play well with the big teams.

but most of the time with Villa you can beat teams like Barca and United. Makes i much more satisfying too.

Yeah i was playing it last night for example.

I was Villa, playing someone who was Man UTD. I had to really work hard to score a few goals, Rooney then gets the ball, this kid just pressed shoot from anywhere (probably didn't even aim towards the goal) and it just went straight into the top corner, and not only did it happen once, it happened twice!

I'm at skill level 26, and it just seems to be more people playing as the Elite clubs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
8 of our last 10 losses have been through d/c, sort it out FIFA, takes the piss, why not just let the game carry on with the remaining players?

any spaces in the team?

or anyone else looking for a player? struggling to find a decent team, im pretty decent skill level 31 and VP level 82/83.

8 of our last 10 losses have been through d/c, sort it out FIFA, takes the piss, why not just let the game carry on with the remaining players?

any spaces in the team?

or anyone else looking for a player? struggling to find a decent team, im pretty decent skill level 31 and VP level 82/83.

A few months ago you could have played on our team, but we rarely play it anymore to be honest, just got a bit bored of the same goals all the time. Just waiting it out for the new one.

love and hate this game - was beating arsenal 1-0 on hardest difficulty last night then they get a free kick from 40yds and whack it in the top corner. always seems like the game is more difficult on semi-pro than the harder difficulties aswell?

Lofted through ball, 2 versus goalkeeper, pull back, tap in by any chance?

Our club suffered that a lot too but then again we did it back...

That, the automatic keeper coming out for the easy lob, the throw-in off the cross bar for a free header, and the corner to the back post where the keeper doesn't come for it.

We did the first one a bit, admittedly, but the throw-in and corner ones are just sad., in my opinion.

whats everyones level on the online matches now then? iv just reched level 24 and literally all of a sudden i cant win a game. Im nearly at 25 but i keep losing when i get near it, is like all of a sudden the quality has been kicked up a notch!

Anyone else find that, and when is the fifa 11 demo out?

Â