Lets all admire Newcastle

kiddybloke

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A chrome-plated Range Rover. Jesus **** wept. And to top it off, he has a pony-tail. There ain't much to like about this cockend even as footballers go.

Loads of things along the lines of "Steed's lost his zippo, and then it fell out of Titus' pocket. Strange."

Carroll is a knobjockey.

1) He's a Geordie

2) He plays for Scumcastle

3) He's got a ponytail. Bleurgh, ponytail! *Vomits in bin*

4) He's a c.u.n.t.

5) He broke his own teammates jaw WHEN HE SLEPT WITH HIS TEAMMATES W/G!

6) He beat up his girlfriend.

7) he scored a hat-trick against us.

What a jeb-end.

As the court has ordered he stays there there is very little Nolan can do about it.
I find that very hard to believe.

The option would surely be something like "If you can find somebody to take responsibility for you, OK. Otherwise, we'll take you into custody".

Nolan must have volunteered - I can't believe the courts can foist an offender on somebody without their permission.

As the court has ordered he stays there there is very little Nolan can do about it.

The option would surely be something like "If you can find somebody to take responsibility for you, OK. Otherwise, we'll take you into custody".

Nolan must have volunteered - I can't believe the courts can foist an offender on somebody without their permission.

Thats my experience of the law.

If your not happy with the clearing in the woods, you can turf him out. The Police will either find another address to bale him to, or keep them in Custody.

In fact, the moron we had, skipped bale. returned to the address he was ordered to stay away from. and the Police did nothing about it, other than tell him off :shock:

He's been fined an hour or two's wages - apparently, according to his expensive, skilled defence lawyer he was trying to throw his drink over the man in the nightclub when his glass slipped out of his hand, cutting the man in the face - oops, butterfingers!

A hat trick of assaults for the big number number nine now, anyone want to bet that's the end of it?

Thats my experience of the law.

If your not happy with the clearing in the woods, you can turf him out. The Police will either find another address to bale him to, or keep them in Custody.

He could have stayed with Barton, much more appropriate.

Hughton tips Carroll AND Barton for England call-ups

Published 23:00 24/10/10 By Simon Bird

Chris Hughton has claimed Andy Carroll and Joey Barton are good enough for England.

The 21-year-old centre-forward scored his fifth goal of the season at West Ham despite a traumatic week off the field which will see a second court appearance today.

And Barton, who won one cap in 2007, set up both Newcastle goals with right-wing crosses to cap a brilliant display.

The Toon have now climbed to ninth place in their first season back in the Premier League.

And Hughton, who celebrated his anniversary in permanent charge at St James’ Park with the 2-1 win, said: “It’s for others to make that decision but they’re certainly playing well enough.

“Joey at the moment is playing very well. He’s very consistent and he’s a big player for the team.

“And it’s a wonderful start for Andy. We asked that of him last season to add goals to his game, but he has to have that type of service. If he does, it makes life a little bit easier for us.

“He’s a mobile lad. He’s a tall lad, so for his size it’s always going to be difficult to be the quickest, but once he gets going, certainly he has a power and a pace. I thought that was his best game since the first game against Manchester United. He’s a handful. We need that from him as regularly as we can.”

Mirror

Newcastle have been without an assistant manager for two weeks or so since former Villa legend Colin Calderwood quit the post to take up the managers job at Hibs.

Radio 5 were saying Hughton is not very happy that Newcastle let Calderwood go. Quite frankly I cant see what his problem is, if a #2 wants to leave to take up a #1 job at some other club, he is going to go, isnt he?

Â