The Concert/Gig Thread

chrisp65

4 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

The Ash gig I was due to take my lad to in April was postponed until September but already further postponed until next year. 

I have serious doubts any gigs will take place in 2020 now :(

Gutting as, for once I had a pretty good set of gigs lined up!

I still have fingers crossed for Pigsx7 in November though

Their gigs from April have been moved to January 2021 so they may end up moving the November Dates to then too.
But yeah it seems like 2020 is going to be a pretty dry year for gigs :(  

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, theboyangel said:

I still have fingers crossed for Pigsx7 in November though

Which venue? I have a ticket to see them in Nottingham. It's a tiny venue, I guess there's a chance.

Parkway Drive are taking the piss if they seriously think there's going to be a chance they can pack out Wembley in November though.

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Which venue? I have a ticket to see them in Nottingham. It's a tiny venue, I guess there's a chance.

Parkway Drive are taking the piss if they seriously think there's going to be a chance they can pack out Wembley in November though.

Got tickets for me and a mate to meet up for the Komedia in Bath gig (not the biggest venue) as halfway for both of us. 

Unsure if this is up your street @Xann might also be too far north. 
https://hrhpsych.com

For those of you who love to dream – to experiment – and take a journey with an underground style of sound & vision – welcome to the very first HRH Psych.  A truly unique 2-day, 3-arena trip which will make its debut at the iconic Liverpool Arts Club which has its very own weird history to complement the randomness of this new HRH adventure.

ZyvoA8B.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Xann said:

Haggis is a friend.

A fair few years back I used to spend a lot of my time on efestivals forums. I wonder aloud if that Haggis was the same one that frequented that forum. 

6 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

A fair few years back I used to spend a lot of my time on efestivals forums. I wonder aloud if that Haggis was the same one that frequented that forum. 

It's possible, but it's not an uncommon moniker. He's not the only Haggis I know that does festivals.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Their new EP was released today - very glam rock but a great listen.

really like the final track - Sugarloaf Mountain Crucify Me 

Was due to see them again in April, but postponed until September and further postponed until next May! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Xann said:

Red Rooster are trying for a September show, minus acts from the US.

http://www.redrooster.org.uk

Looking at Facebook,  not everyone thinks it's a good idea.

Its a festival I have considered over the past couple of years. Not sure I would go currently, with or without US acts. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm just had confirmation that the Seann Walsh gig in Plymouth has been rescheduled to next April... the bummer is it now clashes with the rescheduled Iain Stirling gig in Exeter 

Have seen Seann Walsh several times already and do find him very funny, especially live. This gig is closer to home too 

havent seen Iain Stirling and like his stand up material but he’s a plastic Liverpool fan from Scotland  and his Twitter feed has been a non stop w@nksthon over klopp et al! 

so which do I go to? Suppose I have plenty of time to ponder 🤔

Edited by theboyangel

13 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

Was this the sam fender gig? I see he had a couple lined up with pens like this. I can see this being the way for a while.

Wrestle Camp. Learn to wrestle, at wrestle camp!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

Was this the sam fender gig? I see he had a couple lined up with pens like this. I can see this being the way for a while.

Thats not a gig, its a new reality TV version of one man and his dog

• Like 1

Â