The Concert/Gig Thread

chrisp65

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

Glastonbury cancelled for 2021

not a biggie for me directly , but that would suggest that lots of festivals planned for 2021 are going to follow suit  .... arse

Bearded Theory is postponed until September. Country to Country at the O2 is postponed for a second year. So Country to Country 2020 will be in 2022. Assume Download will be next. 

7 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Glastonbury cancelled for 2021

not a biggie for me directly , but that would suggest that lots of festivals planned for 2021 are going to follow suit  .... arse

Should have been cancelled because of the line-up let alone the pandemic

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

Should have been cancelled because of the line-up let alone the pandemic

The only good thing about Galstonbury is we know where all the vegans are going to be on a given day and can take them all out far far easier

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, bickster said:

We won't need tickets anyway :) So no worries on that

I may join you all permitting health wise. Last album of theirs I actually loved. 

• Like 2

On 05/01/2021 at 10:39, bickster said:

It'd be ironic if it was cancelled

No, just unfortunate. 

Unless she had a song in her repertoire about cancelled gigs. 

Spunge, The Ramonas and Cockney Rejects all playing Stafford in the Autumn. Seen them all before and perhaps would go and see The Ramonas again. My wife said it would be a good treat for my birthday. I was hoping for socks.  

• Haha 1

On 12/03/2021 at 15:35, chrisp65 said:

The last live gig I went to was 13th March, 2020.

A whole year without standing somewhere and taking in some glorious live music experience.

spacer.png

I think my last was in January / February 20

Supergrass in March 2020 was my last gig @ Alexandra Palace , nice venue they set the bars up like you are at a festival so you never have to wait long to get a beer 

I’d take average grass if they did a gig right now , such have i missed live music 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I’d take average grass if they did a gig right now , such have i missed live music 

I'm watching two pigeons making out on the fence above my uncut lawn... thats as close as it gets these days. I think of it as an art instalation

Next gig supposedly Enslaved on 12 May which is about a week before the current easing date... I recall them saying there were back up dates at the time it was announced but nothing yet...

Otherwise I think I am stuck until October for a gig. Once everything has eased off though I reckon a ton will get announced.

Â