The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

If you can't stand unrealistic films that seems serious it leaves out a lot of films. Stupid actions, even if they're serious, is fun entertainment for me. It's not like I sit there thinking this could really happen. Armageddon for one I like very much, even though the first thing I thought when I saw it was that "how much easier is it to train oil drillers to astronauts then the other way around?". Of course that's ridiculous, but still good fun. Highlander is another favourite, but how realistic is that one? But each to their own. :)

Armageddon is one of the few movies where i've actually walked out the cinema. So, so bad.

Yep, I call it the worst film ever made. Walked out of the cinema too. Only ever walked out on one other movie, Wild Wild West.

If you can't stand unrealistic films that seems serious it leaves out a lot of films. Stupid actions, even if they're serious, is fun entertainment for me. It's not like I sit there thinking this could really happen. Armageddon for one I like very much, even though the first thing I thought when I saw it was that "how much easier is it to train oil drillers to astronauts then the other way around?". Of course that's ridiculous, but still good fun. Highlander is another favourite, but how realistic is that one? But each to their own. :)

I absolutely love Commando. It was trying to be a serious movie. But it's hilarious camp and stupid. But it's brilliant.

90s failed in its stupid movies because they tried to make it realistic. That it's possible to do what the hero's do. Like Con Air. In commando Arnie kills an entire army single handedly. Hilarious stuff. Con Air is just bad. Very bad movie.

I liked The Mexican

Only film I've tried to walk out of is Spiderman 3. Friends stopped me though.

I think, in retrospect, I should have walked out of "Eight Legged Freaks" too though. That was terrible.

Well yes Stevo but then I do have a list of films that "I never walked into in the first place" and 8 Legged Freaks would be on that :D

Well yes Stevo but then I do have a list of films that "I never walked into in the first place" and 8 Legged Freaks would be on that :D

BOOM

That just happened.  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQb3h0EEK8Y

Edited by CVByrne

Armageddon is one of the few movies where i've actually walked out the cinema. So, so bad.

Yep, I call it the worst film ever made. Walked out of the cinema too. Only ever walked out on one other movie, Wild Wild West.

Serves you right for going to see Wild Wild West in the first place.

Â