The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

I was looking forward to London Boulevard, but any movie that doesn't get reviewed by the day of it's release tends to be wank. Pity, I wouldn't mind staring at Keira Knightly for a few hours.

Think I'll go see Unstoppable this weekend. Trains. Explosions. Frenetic editing. Denzel. Win.

I haven't really heard a bad word spoken about Unstoppable yet. I'm really looking forward to it myself after the reviews my film buff friend gave me.

Watched The New World again last night. My gushing praise about the film after my first viewing was totally warranted and is now, in my opinion the best movie of the post decade. Bonafide masterpiece.

I'm watching a film a night so will be reading and posting in this thread a lot.

Watched Triangle the other night, followed it OK till the end and the bit with the taxi driver. I've got my thoughts on what was happening, but don't want to spoil it, so won't them on here. Found it was very watchable without being that good.

Toy Story 3 is excellent.

Strange Days was recommended earlier in this thread. It has aged terribly badly and is plain boring. Avoid.

Will have a look further back, but can anyone tip me up some easy viewing for tonight?

Not out yet, but since this is basically the movie thread...

If this is a bad film, I'll be shocked. The trailer looks great.

Is it me or does Josh Brolin in that look nothing like Josh Brolin?

Â