The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Anything with Ralph Nathaniel Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes, Edward Norton, Russel Crowe & Denzel in I will try to watch. This has lead me to some great films and some unfortunately poor ones. 

Grand Budapest is on the watch list, Noah is not.

Speaking of russell crow Noah looks like its gonna be a bigger stinker than the man with the iron fists 

not even this can save the sinking ship 

Emma-Watson.jpg

She doesn't live too far away.

Give me a minute while I grab my cape of...

Pfff. It's "cloak of..." you moron ;)

Anything with Ralph Nathaniel Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes, Edward Norton, Russel Crowe & Denzel in I will try to watch. This has lead me to some great films and some unfortunately poor ones. 

Speaking of russell crow Noah looks like its gonna be a bigger stinker than the man with the iron fists 

Emma-Watson.jpg

Is that so....?  :detect:

Went to the cinema today to watch Grand Budapest Hotel and have to say I was quite disappointed :(

The acting was great, the way it was shot was great too, but I just didn't find the story very interesting at all. Didn't really care for the characters and it just all felt a bit flat. I didn't really find it very "ha-ha" funny, was more just "smirk" funny. If that makes sense. 6/10. Disappointing. Would not bother watching again. 

Emma-Watson.jpg

Is that so....?   :detect:

Oxford born and raised and I'm certain she still lives in Oxfordshire somewhere.

Anything with Ralph Nathaniel Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes, Edward Norton, Russel Crowe & Denzel in I will try to watch. This has lead me to some great films and some unfortunately poor ones.

Emma-Watson.jpg

Is that so....? :detect:

Oxford born and raised

In the playground is where she spent most of her days

• Like 2

Anything with Ralph Nathaniel Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes, Edward Norton, Russel Crowe & Denzel in I will try to watch. This has lead me to some great films and some unfortunately poor ones.

Emma-Watson.jpg

Oxford born and raised and I'm certain she still lives in Oxfordshire somewhere.

Definitely didcot then

Emma-Watson.jpg

Definitely didcot then

A classy woman like that wouldn't so much as visit the ghettos of Didcot. Wantage would be understandable. There is a house about a 5 minute walk from me that Kylie Minogue was apparently looking at buying.

Just saw The Winter Soldier. Really enjoyed it probably the best of the recent Marvel Films for me. I enjoyed it far more than the Avengers.

For anyone seeing it there are 2 scenes at the end after the credits.

Interesting that during the film there was a single scene were they mentioned 4-5 other Heroes that haven't been in movies yet.

One was definitely Steven Strange.

Went to the cinema today to watch Grand Budapest Hotel and have to say I was quite disappointed :(

The acting was great, the way it was shot was great too, but I just didn't find the story very interesting at all. Didn't really care for the characters and it just all felt a bit flat. I didn't really find it very "ha-ha" funny, was more just "smirk" funny. If that makes sense. 6/10. Disappointing. Would not bother watching again.

I find his films a bit pointless at times but then he throws in scenes like this:

(probably best avoided unless you've seen Rushmore)

• Like 1

Just saw The Winter Soldier. Really enjoyed it probably the best of the recent Marvel Films for me. I enjoyed it far more than the Avengers.

For anyone seeing it there are 2 scenes at the end after the credits.

spoiler tags please...

Edited by kurtsimonw

Not even Eva Greens tits could redeem the film

came very close though IMO wasnt expecting it to happen and then also wasnt quite expecting her funbags to be that much fun, pleasant surprise all round!

and the marvel character thing, its fairly well developed, been bubbling around for a couple of years now, they're trying to hire a director and writing it now, assume that it will be phase 3, which if they throw ant man in there too and again assuming guardians of the galaxy, means that when they do finally get round to fighting thanos it could be him vs around 20 heroes... again assuming based on what RDJ keeps bleating on about there wont be an iron man 4, thor 3 and CA3 are both confirmed, ant man takes up the IM gap, still no news of a hulk film, build them up and up and up, and then do civil war...

sorry if that's spoiled anything for you, but really thats just the tip of the iceberg from what they already officially released

also just seen that they are trying to get round using the word "mutant" in avengers 2, fox has the rights on the word in the marvel universe!

April does not have red hair

Lens flares

Shredder is caucasian

Michael Bay

Shredder created the Turtles (with April's dad?!)

More lens flares

The Turtles are 8ft tall (whilst Splinter is to be played by a dwarf)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRipBOQl95o

What the ****.

Â