The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Talking of speed, I watched, er, Speed last night. I still think it holds up pretty well and rekindles memories of Keanu before he fully turned into a plank of wood. 

The Eagle (2011)  A  friend told me this was a good film,so i watched it last night and he was right,it was petty good,certainly worth a look 

Ah the film with at least 100 historical inaccuracies

for a film set in scotland thats not that bad

braveheart had more than that by the time the opening sequence had finished

• Like 1

Started this last night. Lasted half an hour before I switched it off. Been a long time since I've done that. Anyone else seen it and can suggest if I should give it another go?

MV5BOTY0NDQ2NzQ2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTU0

Started this last night. Lasted half an hour before I switched it off. Been a long time since I've done that. Anyone else seen it and can suggest if I should give it another go?

That's on my LoveFilm list. :(

Is it really that bad then? My mate who recommended it to me said he loved it.

That's on my LoveFilm list. :(

Is it really that bad then? My mate who recommended it to me said he loved it.

Entirely possible I just wasn't in the mood for it, hence asking for a second opinion. Seemed to be entirely witless and bland to me. Tried hard to find something/someone to like but came up short. I've such a backlog of films to get through at the moment so I don't want to waste my time on this one unless it's worth it.

Continuing my shameful list of "You haven't seen WHAT?". I ticked Layer Cake off last night. I'll give it a 7. Not a massive Dan Craig fan and Hardy had too small a role. It was fun enough. Gambon stole every scene he was in though and Sienna ... ermahgerd.

Â