The Spanish Football/la Liga Thread

Troglodyte

I do hope that the developments regarding Tito's health are nothing drastic.  Hopefully, although it's still awful, he's simply been advised by doctors not to work, rather than requiring intensive treatment again.

Really hope Tito fully recovers from his illness.

Should be interesting in the CL next season, some of the top teams in europe, plus Man City, have/will have new managers. Should open things up a bit.

Gerardo Martin to be announced at Barca tomorrow.

Oh him...

Hiddink just resigned at  Anzhi Makhachkala  ..  I thought maybe he was taking the Barca job  ......

And it means a club who would have benefitted from Albacete's financial mismanagement are denied a place in that league because of outside influence. So I'm conflicted too.

True, but then you can argue it isn't the Albacete fans who are at fault here (unless it is!) so why should they suffer thanks to the incompetence of the clubs custodian (to use a Randy-ism). The fans ARE the club after all no?

Guus Hiddink. One of footballs great managerial conmen. only ever won a league in holland

He was great managing Australia 2006 :)

Did pretty well with Korea in 2002 as well actually. 

Did pretty well with Korea considering every referee decision went in their favour.

• Like 1

Â