Luton v Fulham

Liverpool v Wolves SS2

Man City v West Ham SS Main Event 

Sheff Utd v Spurs 

MOTD 10.30pm

League 2 Play Off Final

Crawley v Crewe 1pm SS3

27 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Sunak trying his best to look human. He's such a weird-looking guy. 

Got a  bit of sick looking at that whilst eating my dinner.

Poor game so far, neither side look premier league ready. Should they switch to 17th in the prem playing 3rd in the championship decider?

13 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

I can see Leeds comfortably beating both these sides. 

Really they have lost to Saints in both games this season and only got 1 point from both games against West Brom.

2 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

I'm sure I just saw Squeaky Eddie crying 😭 

“Nobody on this earth yam gonna wanna play us”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 2

“We know what we are 

we know what we aaaaaaaaaaaare

not getting promoted 

that’s what we are” 😂😂😂

• Haha 4

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'd rather Leeds won the final. I hate watching Southampton - slow, backwards and sideways possession for the sake of possession mixed in with plenty of diving and feigning injury from all their players.

2 minutes ago, I Make Pies said:

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'd rather Leeds won the final. I hate watching Southampton - slow, backwards and sideways possession for the sake of possession mixed in with plenty of diving and feigning injury from all their players.

Yet they’ve scored the 3 most goals in the division, but also conceded 63. They’ve been involved in a lot of high-scoring games so it can’t all be boring.

13 minutes ago, I Make Pies said:

Leeds might have a couple of players that Emery would like if they don't promote, and Leeds as a team/brand has potential to be a top top team to rival us so them languishing in Championship can't be bad for us. 

Similar with Baggies, given their good academy, parachute payments are finished for them, can't forsee great future ahead, as harsh as it sounds they might be forced to continue selling us their best talents. 

19 minutes ago, I Make Pies said:

Doesn’t matter. They’re all going back down.

Â