Pre Match Thread - Cup Final 9 of 10

4 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

They are. Really interesting stats about our ranks for pressures and distance covered. Last in the league for both!

Last? 
We do play in 1st gear an awful lot. It’s the way we have dealt with the extra games. Catching up now as shown by the last 3 or so games. 

Just now, Tayls said:

Last? 
We do play in 1st gear an awful lot. It’s the way we have dealt with the extra games. Catching up now as shown by the last 3 or so games. 

Last...

20240513_192248.jpg.39ddf099714adfa46b0812378a947b98.jpg

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I can’t tell if Liverpools starting 11is weakened or not 

Hmm, I’m no expert but I think that’s about as strong as it gets. With the possible exception of Darwin on their bench?

Neville just said this squad really shouldn't be in CL, I think he means that Unai is a real difference maker. I agree with that. We are better than our players are. And I don't think it's a knock on our players either. I think they'd agree.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jjaacckk91 said:

Sky actually doing a decent segment on us wtf

And now it’s about everyone else, typical. 

15 minutes ago, sidcow said:

When he got his injury he was distraught and everyone thought he was very seriously injured and going to miss the Euros (he probably did in all honesty) when it was a fairly minor few games out issue. 

Thanks. Not sure that makes him a “pussy”.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

They’re talking about Man Utd and have been for about 10 mins 😂 Sky have an absolute obsession 

Could you imagine Villa finishing 8th in the league and Sky Sports having Alan Wright talk about us for ten minutes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Enda said:

Could you imagine Villa finishing 8th in the league and Sky Sports having Alan Wright talk about us for ten minutes.

It’s total madness isn’t it!? They’re so desperate to keep them relevant. 

• Like 1