Match Thread: Brighton v Villa

limpid

Just now, jim said:

Still no urgency 

Yes, we can't even launch a last ditch stand to try and rescue a draw. There is just nothing there. 

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Unai telling them to calm down... And I don't think I can agree

Call it what it is. Shit performance from the manager as well as players today.

• Sad 1

Good job Tottenham are shit, although we will see after today.

Don't wanna go into it needing points off Liverpool or on the last game of the season, Palace!

They are too tired to run at the moment so the plan is currently to just lump it forward

7 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

Imagine if we finish 5th and don’t win the Conference, will be the biggest bottle job I’ve ever seen. 

Only other teams can be called bottlers 

Just launch one ffs. Dilliying about at the back still, which have done feck all the whole game

Our season seems is over. We just can hope spurs will losing somes matches....a final of season like a nightmare. Players without strenght, without mind, without want. We are out from Conference and we can just hope spurs not catching 4th place...i'm speechless about the behaviour of somes players and Emery too....everyone looks no hungry.

Posted (edited)

Ange in the dressing room at liverpool.

"No need for a teamtalk today lads, look at the villa result, they have bottled it... Mate"

Edited by AshVilla
  • Sad 1

Last minute undeserved corner. Nothing, no pressure, no chance, k one near the ball. Nothing.