Match Thread: Villa v Chelsea

limpid

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

Mudryk is seriously poor. 

Not only is he shit, he's also a massive word removed.

Over £60m and he has more of an impact bullying strangers in the gym than he does on the pitch. 4 goals in 40 odd appearances.

• Like 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

With VAR they need to agree on where they measure offside from (feet for example) and they need to put a sensor in the ball to work out the split second it is kicked. I think I’ve just solved VAR? 

Just now, Robtaylor200 said:

I was quite surprised when the commentator said Villa covered less ground than almost every team in the Prem this season

Unai style

and it shows, Chelsea running everywhere like headless chickens and getting nowhere

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

Not only is he shit, he's also a massive word removed.

Over £60m and he has more of an impact bullying strangers in the gym than he does on the pitch. 4 goals in 40 odd appearances.

Yeah, he just got ripped by half the gym accounts in the world. What a douche dunking on an old man trying to get fit. Douchebag. 

• Like 1

Just now, alreadyexists said:

With VAR they need to agree on where they measure offside from (feet for example) and they need to put a sensor in the ball to work out the split second it is kicked. I think I’ve just solved VAR? 

This is pretty much what we're getting next season isn't it?

Just now, alreadyexists said:

You've made a $700 match ball, Nike should hire you TODAY

• Haha 1

Just now, MotoMkali said:

The final ball from diaby hasn't quite been there today. But his carrying has been rally impressive. 

He’s such a danger. That touch and pace is causing them issues. 

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

Robo/AI referees all around. No humans involved. That's the future.

Fortunate to have a clean sheet but we know how to throw a punch.  

Boring second half please. 

• Like 1