• Watkins
    • Rogers (Zaniolo 28)
    • Bailey (Diaby 68)
    • Durán (McGinn 80)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, NorthEastVillan said:

On a sort of related note Ollies pen was probably the best of the night. I know he slipped but dunno why he doesn't just take then for us.

Because he's generally but god **** awful at them. Today was a very welcome surprise.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

I thought was our worst performance under Unai, a lot of players underperformed and maybe took Lille lightly

I thought the opposite tbh, I thought they gave Lille far too much respect. Stood off them the whole game and let them play. Barely committed anything going forward.

It was like we were playing Real Madrid away.

We've mugged them off over the 2 legs - if it had been reversed we'd be calling them the jammiest bastards going.

They're a bunch of moaning, diving ****, but they've got some good players - the right back, the guy who scored their first goal, the 2 centre backs... they're the best team we'll play in this competition.

Not sure who I'd prefer next, but who cares at the moment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

As for Lille they were well coached, played well and really should consider themselves unlucky. Keeper made some incredible saves

Right back though is a clearing in the woods, modern day Robbie Savage

Will be interesting to see if they get picked apart again, David, chevalier and yoro being the obvious ones

• Like 1

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

Wonder what the ref was telling him there.

He was telling him to shoot as the keeper was ready. I don't think I have ever seen such incompetence from a ref the decisions were baffling, Duran got a yellow card for challenging for the ball, it was endless shit housery  from Lille and the ref helped. Unbelievable tbh.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Â