Midweek Football 16/19 April

andykeenan

18 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Anyone watching the fenerbahce game on TNT through the red button? Why da fuq is the picture so bad?! 

Yes, it looks like its an SD picture. Cost saving I assume. 

4 minutes ago, villa89 said:

C'mon the greeks!

Fenerbahce away will be a daunting environment, but not sure if Olympiakos away 2nd leg, knowing if they go through they have a home Final, will be any better!

1 minute ago, a-k said:

Fenerbahce away will be a daunting environment, but not sure if Olympiakos away 2nd leg, knowing if they go through they have a home Final, will be any better!

I think  Olympiakos are a worse team overall. We should be able to beat either but the Greeks it is!!!

Rather play them in the semi than in the final in front of a partizan greek crowd.

Their keeper impressed me with the pens though he saved like 3 and was unfortunate to not save a 4th.

• Like 1

Is it me or do olympiacos have a terrible terrible record in England? Like 1 win in 20 games type terrible 

Edit - it's 10 wins in 38 games vs English clubs, 3 wins in 19 away games - they've beaten arsenal 3 times 

Edited by villa4europe

Just noticed that lots of people here, including me, and also even the BBC have spelt it Olympiakos with a "k" when actually it appears it should be Olympiacos with a "c"

Huh

Â