Easter Weekend Football 29/31 March

andykeenan

It’s crazy that we’re still in the ‘if Villa win all our remaining games we have an outside chance of the title’ timeline, and it’s basically April

This ref is useless and has been since given the role in the PL. Needs to be sent back down the leagues as he's too weak at this level and just rewards whoever shouts loudest.

• Like 1

The commentators said that Brighton still have to play all of the top three. So that Makes it us Brighton spurs and man u. Them top three have got some tough games coming up especially if they have to play each other. Anything could happen.

16 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

This ref is useless and has been since given the role in the PL. Needs to be sent back down the leagues as he's too weak at this level and just rewards whoever shouts loudest.

Can’t stand David Couts

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I totally agree. David Coote has no authority over a game, is soft as shit, scared to make a big decison aginst the big teams, an is proof, the PGMOL are scraping round for referees that'll fit in the boys club. 

1 hour ago, MachoFantastico said:

Oh great, got Carragher commentating on a Liverpool game again. 

I know, it beggers belief who picks the commentary for the games! 

I'm shocked we never had Goodman on for our game yesterday...

2 minutes ago, Lochheads twin said:

Sorry Andy, I am not sure I want Arsenal to win but I certainly want Citeh to lose!😂

Stuck between a rock and a hard place. If Arsenal replace Arteta they would be more likable. 

• Haha 1

Â