• Tielemans
    • Watkins
    • Chambers (Torres 45)
    • Digne (Moreno 58)
    • Zaniolo (Tielemans 80)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/02/24 at 23:59

I think Pau might have been carrying a niggle from the start, we barely used him playing the ball out from the back in the first half which was odd given Lenglet had to keep coming back inside to use his left. Apart from 10 minutes either side of half time I thought we were very comfortable. 

Edited by WHY

38 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

What’s your suggestion? Get a witch doctor in for Pau, Mings, Konsa and Diego Carlos? I support it if you have a good one.

I'm trying to suggest we might lose a fair bit of games with those two ad CBs. 

2 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I'm trying to suggest we might lose a fair bit of games with those two ad CBs. 

I don’t think anyone would disagree with that but what’s your suggestion instead? Or if you’re just saying we have to just hope for the best - I agree!

Edited by Adam2003

7 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

I don’t think anyone would disagree with that but what’s your suggestion instead? Or if you’re just saying we have to just hope for the best - I agree!

No mate, no suggestions - just stating the obvious, I guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Troglodyte said:

Torres is **** magnificent. Delighted with the overall performance today (although still concerned about our defending at set pieces) but very much hoping he isn't injured again. 

He’s such an important part of how we play. He’s caught up with tue speed of the prem quicker tuan I thought .

• Like 1

Odd game.  Felt we looked great going forwards but seemed hell bent on gifting them a cheap goal.   Massive performances from Watkins and Bailey, it’s hard to say who played better out of those two.  Felt Tielemans had a good game too, especially after the Forest fans started giving him stick in the first half, it seemed to make him roll his sleeves up and really get stuck in.

Dougie got overrun a few times in the middle, that’s something we are going to have to deal with after Kamara's ACL but it does need dealing with. Going forwards he was great.  Nice to see Digne back in the team too.  

Overall it was decent. We let them back into the game unnecessarily but we do seem to be able to react to things happening on the pitch and we reacted well today.   

• Like 1

Gave McGinn MOTM but Bailey, Watkins and Dougie all could have won it. Made it more difficult for ourselves then we should have but another 3 points and 2+ goals better off too 

Â