How far do you live from Villa Park?

Marka Ragnos

How far do you live from Villa Park?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. How far do you live from Villa Park? (in kilometres)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/03/24 at 04:15

7 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Itโ€™s funny @HanoiVillan, I always figured you lived in Southeast Asia or thereabouts, strictly based on the name. But when I think about it, of course, itโ€™s absurd, that I would make such an assumption.

It's not at all absurd! I did live in Hanoi when I chose the name, and coming home wasn't on the agenda. Alas, real life intervened and I no longer live in my favourite city. But I like the name, so it isn't changing.ย 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

It's not at all absurd! I did live in Hanoi when I chose the name, and coming home wasn't on the agenda. Alas, real life intervened and I no longer live in my favourite city. But I like the name, so it isn't changing.ย 

Every time I read your posts Vietnam ss Saigon, Vietnam ss Saigon and other various bits of 19 start playing in my head

15 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Every time I read your posts Vietnam ss Saigon, Vietnam ss Saigon and other various bits of 19 start playing in my head

At least it's not sucky sucky 5 dollar

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

I win unless someone is south of Auckland

Yep you've got this one in the bag. :)

Actually I believe Dunedin in NZ is the furthest town away from Villa Park you can go to in the worldย without starting to get closer again!

Edited by GlobalVillan

2 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Yep you've got this one in the bag. :)

Actually I believe Dunedin in NZ is the furthest town away from Villa Park you can go to in the worldย without starting to get closer again!

Maybe Invercargill which Keith Richards called the arsehole of the world allegedly.ย 

6 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I thought Norwich was the furthest place from any point in the world

If I had a dollar for everytime I've been to an NZ pub quiz and a team is called Norfolk n' Chance

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

If I had a dollar for everytime I've been to an NZ pub quiz and a team is called Norfolk n' Chance

I've seen Norfolk Enchants a few times

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Itโ€™s weird because the Villans who live less than 10km from VP now have a special halo of awesomeness around them in my mind. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™Œ I canโ€™t help it.ย 

๐Ÿ˜‰

giphy.gif

ย 

• Haha 1

ร—
ร—
ร‚