How far do you live from Villa Park?

Marka Ragnos

How far do you live from Villa Park?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. How far do you live from Villa Park? (in kilometres)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/03/24 at 04:15

22 hours ago, tinker said:

I agree, working at JLR Solihull, mate , I can confirm that Villa from what I have seen, got far more fans. It maybe to do with our relative success over the last 10 years (when compared to SHA) but we do seem to be attracting more fans under 30 years old. 

Maybe my ifo is out of date.....it used be said, that blues had more fans, in the confines of the city, and Villa more in the rural parts and suburbs.

Edited by TRO

17 hours ago, Icarium said:

I'm guessing the linked calculator measures the distance across the surface of the planet rather than cutting through the middle

Or like lord of the rings, and just cut through a mountain/cave to get to mordor!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TRO said:

Maybe my ifo is out of date.....it used be said, that blues had more fans, in the confines of the city, and Villa more in the rural parts and suburbs.

Or more plebs that have no shame in announcing they support SHA 🤣

2 hours ago, TRO said:

Think that's some clever PR from sha fans, even The Wood is more or less 50/50 in numbers and that's supposed to be a sha hotbed , it ain't. 

2 hours ago, TRO said:

Must be a pretty small part of the city they're confined to. They haven't sold out a game since they last played us in 2019 (which is hilarious), and just 7k showed up for their third round replay.

If they've got a bunch of fans in the city that outnumber our own then they do a pretty crap job of showing it.

On 07/02/2024 at 18:32, tinker said:

Think that's some clever PR from sha fans, even The Wood is more or less 50/50 in numbers and that's supposed to be a sha hotbed , it ain't. 

Now there’s a thing, managing to get SHA and clever into the same sentence, I feel I should dof my cap in your direction at least!!🤣

Now 687Km in Aberdeenshire, growing up, 29Km in Tamworth.  My Grandparents used to live  on Holte Road, 0.4Km. When I was too young to go to the match I sat in the back garden with the radio listening to the crowd noise!  Also remember listening to Bruce Springsteen from there in the 80's.

I think I am almost certainly physically closer to Villa Park than any other Villa fan in the United States. But I'd love to be proven wrong and meet them, because it's a lonely experience being a Villa fan in Maine!

Edited by maqroll

Â