Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Look at all the nice green bars though...

baZgn.jpeg

He is a proper forward, he couldn't do the Ramsey/Rodgers role. He only works in proper 433, unless anyone else knows better aren't changing from the current system.

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Such a bullshit site.

Means nothing.

Such a dumb thing to say, all the site does is record the official stats and percentage rank them via position.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Such a dumb thing to say, all the site does is record the official stats and percentage rank them via position.

Are they officially recognised if so then I rescind my statement 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Murdered is a bit far, he is adequate technically, he isn’t gifted like Kamara like that but he is more physical and a better ball winner.

anyway he was my pick 2 managers ago where we were a different team. I still like him but, they aren’t going to sell him cut price and if they aren’t then we may as well buy Weiffer 

Everytime I watch his highlights he always needs at least two touches before he does anything with the ball. No first time passes or shots. No nice flicks. 2 touches just to get the ball under control. The way teams press us, Sangare would have incredible clearance stats at best!

The thing I like about Digne is he has such a good first touch. Better than most attacking players. If he had genuine pace he'd be a monstrously good attacking left back. 

1 hour ago, Philosopher said:

In 3 seasons, Durab will be worth twice that.

Or he could absolutely flop and his value plummet. Its just hard to predict with him

I think gallagher is more likely to be worth more in the coming years personally 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TRO said:

A league title and maybe a cup.

Man City’s charges will be heard soon enough, fear not.

Chelsea’s problems haven’t gone away either and Poch leaving has them back to square 1 again.

1 hour ago, paul514 said:

He is a proper forward, he couldn't do the Ramsey/Rodgers role. He only works in proper 433, unless anyone else knows better aren't changing from the current system.

Could he play the second forward role, behind Watkins?

4 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Could he play the second forward role, behind Watkins?

Yea of course, already got a few who could do that though

All the attention on Leverkusen but some really good players in the Atalanta team....Ederson Silva been linked to a few prem clubs. Lookman has done very well since joining them aswell.

3 hours ago, paul514 said:

Emery has said many times that his preferred system is 4-1-4-1. Right now we aren't good enough to play it. Who knows maybe next year though. 

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

All the attention on Leverkusen but some really good players in the Atalanta team....Ederson Silva been linked to a few prem clubs. Lookman has done very well since joining them aswell.

After today's final, Leverkusen's players' stock dropped dramatically. What a terrible occasion to have a collective bad day. And I agree with you, Lookman was the MVP, but Ederson absolutely ruled the midfield.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I hope that Frimpong can play right back brigade will not be about in the summer after that shocker

Tbf this the first game they have lost all season

Â